Phone with Loud Ringtone

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I have some answers from respected forum members and guru but not satisfied for me. So I start new thread !:)

Can you please suggest me good mobile handset with Loud Ring tone, I need louder ring tone as I residing near busy street in Mumabi. :(

Budget 10-12K:);)

scarezebra said:
Go for any Motorola Handset.....Motorola phones have really loud ringtones.....

Very Strange,

I used Motorola for last 3 yrs Moto 118 and C350 very low ringtone volume and still not finding any Moto handeset with louder ringtone than any average Nokia Handest?

The 6131 would be the loudest (missed out on it earlier) ... the other choice, would be the SE K750i/W550i ... the motorola E398 was also loud enuff iirc

thexfactor said:
The 6131 would be the loudest (missed out on it earlier) ... the other choice, would be the SE K750i/W550i ... the motorola E398 was also loud enuff iirc

What about W800i/W810i (my friend didn't remember exactly), one of my friends friend plan to buy N73 and willing to sell his 1 yr old W800i. He is not from my city so I can not check the phone. He will only come to my city if I 100% sure to buy his phone:(

IceFusion said:
trust me, no phone comes near the ring tone volume of Nokia 6131, used it.. even the speakerphone is quite loud in voice calls..

Hi IceFusion,

I consider for 6131 too but my priority is Good CAM and MP3/FM and in this segment SE have lead but at same time I can not neglect the factor that I do not want to miss a single call (though I have not get much call at present).

What is current price for 6131 @ Mumbai and any one have idea what the price for W800/W810i. I enquired about W800 @12300/- without bill and W810i @14500 with Bill.

mp3/fm is there in 6131 as well, though the cam is just average, i suggested it as you only put in the requirment of loud ringtone...

It costs around 12k i think...

Back