Phone without camera

anupamsinha

Disciple
Hi,

I would like to buy a mobile phone. My company doesn't allows camera phone, so please suggest a non camera phone. It would be nice if there is a 3G non camera phone on android.

Thanks in advance.

^^ Budget please.

And there is no such phone without camera running Android. Your last resort would be to apply a black tape over the camera & put it in a case with back covered.

Buy any android phone with single cam, paint the cam black. You won't find a single android phone without Cam. At best you can break the cam to ensure the company that the Cam is not working anymore :D

No android for you. Go the nokia way for no camera or some basics from micromax,lava or karbon. And as for your 3g, sadly there is no damn phone in this world having 3g but no cam.

I would have certainly made such company change such irritating policy. Imagine a person using an iphone, samsung wave or n8 joining such co. and forced to shift for something like 3310 or 5510. He would either leave his job or try to change the co. policy. BTW hope there arent any past scandals happened in your co.:p

Back