Photo Format Query

WildSpirit

Disciple
Guys,

Can i know what type of photo style is this?? (see thumbnail)

Can it be done using photoshop?

Please let me know the details.

Thank you.

Well they look to neet to be just a pic of a group of picture..

if you want to create a similar "effect" then just make a standard template as in a border style thing and paste ur pics on it.. then use different layers for different pics.. rotate em a little bit if u like n just drag n place..

but format generally refers to things like .jpg or .gif so what u are trying to say is not very clear...

EDIT: Also run an airbrush along the borders of your template so as to get the 3d effect.. but i m still not sure this is what u want..

Its picture collage. Almost all the photo editing applications might have this feature to create collage with multiple (group of) pictures. If you want to do it in a simple way, just search for PICTURE COLLAGE in google, you will get many free applications just to create collage.

The picture you have posted seems to have made with picasa.

Picasa 3: Free download from Google download it here for free.

I'm sorry, i was not clear, :)
I need to know, how do they do this effect (multiple photos, one on one).
I remember there was a name for this... cant recall though..

or make frames using

Rectangle tool/Rounded Rectangle tool and rasterize it.. Using Rect. Marquee, cut the inside part, where the photo will be, here comes the frame.. Rotate it as you want.. and just put photo layer down that frame layer.. set the photo according to frame..

You can do it by lots of methods...

'Picture Collage'

Thats it!! Thank you Gmano... had forgotten the word...
Rahul, Speedz, ... Thank you for the reply, no need to go for all those, Picasa can do it in a snap.. :)

its called collage as gmano mentioned, the sample ur showing was done in picasa. its easy u just have to select few pics, and collage, u get that option at the bottom, u can collage it the way u want it..!! photos on photos, or all side by side.

Back