Photos Thread - weird/funny/good ones..

how about this :p

Attachments

• ShowLetter.jpg
    ShowLetter.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 84
Here is my contribution:
====================
This bridge is half under the water, for ships to pass and then again, it comes out on the other side.
Truly a marvelous piece of engineering!
This bridge is between Sweden and Denmark .
This picture has been taken from Sweden.
The bridge goes under water to allow the movement of ships.

===========================

Source@mail

Another One:

Concentrate on the the four vertical dots in the middle of the image below for 30 seconds.
Now, close your eyes and tilt your head back. Keep them closed: You'll see a circle of light. Keep staring at the circle...
What do you see?

=======================

Dont Ask me i got it in mail

Switch said:
Another One:

Concentrate on the the four vertical dots in the middle of the image below for 30 seconds.
Now, close your eyes and tilt your head back. Keep them closed: You'll see a circle of light. Keep staring at the circle...
What do you see?

I saw Benny Hinn just now :tongue:

I just have too many of them...
==============================

What would it be like to stand atop the tallest mountain on Earth? To see a full panoramic vista from there, scroll right. Visible are snow peaked mountains near and far, tremendous cliffs, distant plateaus, the tops of clouds, and a dark blue sky. Mt. Everest stands 8.85 kilometers above sea level, roughly the maximum height reached by international airplane flights, but much less than the 300 kilometers achieved by a space shuttle. Hundreds of people have tried and failed to climb the behemoth by foot, a feat first accomplished successfully in 1953. About 1000 people have now made it to the summit. Roddy Mackenzie, who climbed the mountain in 1989, captured the above image. Mt. Everest lies in the Himalayan mountains in the country of Nepal. In the native language of Nepal, the mountain's name is "Sagarmatha" which means "forehead of the sea."

http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=noname2tm.jpg

============================
Click on the image after it loads up...

Jesus Christ
Switch said:
Another One:

What do you see?

=======================
Dont Ask me i got it in mail

Back