Budget 15-20K Pixel 3

Ukl47

Recruit
I have an old pixel 3 and since I have dropped it last month, there are some hardware issues in phone. When I approached Google support for its repair, they are offering me a new Pixel 3 phone in 13999/- INR (+18% Tax). Is it wise to buy it now in 2023?
P.S. I love this phone and I will not go for any average brand for this price range.

If you value camera then yes, most certainly. I'm still using 2XL and I have no problems except battery backup but that's normal with age. However, you must ensure the phone they are giving you will be a brand new pixel 3 and not a refurbished. They have a terrible tendency to withhold information, and the refurbished units they provide are amongst the worst kind of refurbished as well which usually for in short time.
PS: I retract what I said. 16k for the Pixel 3 is not wise indeed. Especially when something like 6a can be had for some more.

Last edited:
I have an old pixel 3 and since I have dropped it last month, there are some hardware issues in phone. When I approached Google support for its repair, they are offering me a new Pixel 3 phone in 13999/- INR (+18% Tax). Is it wise to buy it now in 2023?
P.S. I love this phone and I will not go for any average brand for this price range.
Tell them it is out of support and check if they can make an adjustment against a 6a instead.

They are still making a "brand new" 6 year old device available sounds quite dubious, especially from Google. As suggested by others, it would be wise to spend a Lil extra on a 6A than on an almost non-supported device.

Is the display or the board having the issue?
I have a Pixel 3 with a board complaint and good display lying around, you can have it for free if you can arrange a local pickup in trivandrum (not interested in shipping)

Back