Android Pixel 5

So tempted. Want to replace my ageing P2XL. Now to decide between this and S20+ (going for 50k in BBD).

If P4a sells well, we might see Google flagships from next year. Fingers crossed.

pixel 4a hands down save some moolah to buy more gadgets :D
m confused iphone se or pixel 4a been an iphone user always but iphone se battery sucks :( need to replace my iphone 6s mebe get an used iphone x or xs

Google Pixel 4a price in India has been set at Rs. 31,999. However, the phone will be available with an introductory price tag of Rs. 29,999. On the availability part, Google has revealed that the Pixel 4a will go on sale in India through Flipkart starting October 16.​

decent pricing :D so who is buying ?
Nope. I'm still thinking of going with the iP11. Good pricing though.

Price for the Pixel 4A in USA has dropped to $299 from $349 for the unlocked variant at bestbuy
I think they should have launched the pixel 4A in India at that 25K price point. It would have given a tough competition to OnePlus Nord and other Chinese OEMs at that price point.

m confused iphone se or pixel 4a been an iphone user always but iphone se battery sucks :( need to replace my iphone 6s

When comparing just SE and 4a, I'd prefer the latter unless you are full throttle on Apple ecosystem or you need A13 for Gaming or you have a fetish for metal frame and glass black! For all other use case, 4a is a better deal.

On the other hand, if you can increase your budget and may get XR or 11 for ₹45k, then thats a much better deal.

The camera on the phone is so great for real. I just went over the samples again and again and it's far better than of the iPhone 11's. But that's the only thing going for it though. I didn't know that even the exy 9611 is more powerful than the 730 wtf.

The iPhone 11 camera is so bad for real though. Ew.

The camera on the phone is so great for real. I just went over the samples again and again and it's far better than of the iPhone 11's. But that's the only thing going for it though. I didn't know that even the exy 9611 is more powerful than the 730 wtf.

The iPhone 11 camera is so bad for real though. Ew.
The 9611 isn't more powerful than the 730. Please check some benchmarks.

When comparing just SE and 4a, I'd prefer the latter unless you are full throttle on Apple ecosystem or you need A13 for Gaming or you have a fetish for metal frame and glass black! For all other use case, 4a is a better deal.

On the other hand, if you can increase your budget and may get XR or 11 for ₹45k, then thats a much better deal.

yes iphone xr or 11 would be a better deal as i have been used to the apple eco system but i wanted to try android will keep iphone 6s as a back up phone. battery is really bad on 6s so i expect the same battery life on iphone se 2020 or else i was getting a used iphone se 64 under warranty for 29k on olx

Back