Planning to buy keyboard and mouse for gaming!!

tajendra

Disciple
Hy Guys,

At present i have regular multimedia iball keyboard and mouse and xbox joystick for pc, but i am not satisfied with both of them, plz suggest a good joystick or gaming keyboard and mouse (prefer wireless).

Thanx

You would also need a decent mousepad. Steelseries QcK should be around 800. Mouse is all about preference.

MX518 is a good mouse, although a bit high. Comes with adjustable weights and on the fly dpi changer.
Microsoft Intelli 3.0, great mouse, very comfortable, around Rs 1900-2000, no dpi changer, no adjustable weights.
Razer DeathAdder, great accuracy around 2.5k to 3.5k (1800 dpi to 3500 dpi), comes with all bells and whistles, although some user reports the double click issue after some time.

^Since when did the MX518 come with adjustable weights? The G5 did AFAIK. Get your facts right.

And the second generation Razer DA comes with the 3500dpi with a 3.5G sensor. Users haven't reported the double-click issues with the new DA.

my budget is approx 4k,

reason i want to buy new keyboard and mouse because i dont feel comfortable with controls, all the time i am looking for keys for blah blah functions,

i want something that fits my hands naturally so that i dont have to force my self to press a particular key that is why i prefer joystick in most of the games but when it comes to fps keyboard mouse is must, did anybody of you came across a joystick that is good for fps !!

EDIT: how is belkin n52te game pad has anybody tried it!!

Keyboard get any I don't feel much difference with between my normal keyboard and my friends G15 apart from options of macro and customizable keys.

For Mouse get MX518 if you prefer a big mouse for around 1500 or you can go for Razer DA or Imperator which should be around 3-4k.

For Mousepad go for a cloth pad which you can get from Razer/SS max 1500/-

For keyboard, go for either G110 or G15v2.

Mouse is a more of a preference thing.. it varies from person to person. Personally, I have tried DA, Imperator, Salmosa, Sentinel and G500. G500 has been the best mouse for me so far.

Back