PC Peripherals Planning to by a thermal compound so I need some advice

gastly

Disciple
Hi all, first off I'm planing to buy a thermal compound (temps too high on my cpu) and so I wanted to know where could I buy them from in Nehru Place, Delhi?
I mean, I've searched around, but couldn't find any info. Some people say you can't find that in Nehru Place. I'm having some problems so I can't buy online.

Also, which one should I go with? I'm also buying a CM Hyper TX3 and I've heard the paste that comes with it is not so good. So, what should I go with AS5, MX2, toothpaste :bleh: or something else? :)

hi asingh, thanks for the reply. But is there any other shop where I can get like MX2 or AS5? I mean, I've read some reviews and they say that MX2 is far better than Nano Fusion and AS5.

Plus since I'm buying the Hyper TX3 cpu cooler, so the paste that comes with it must be nano fusion right, since it's from CM?

AFAIK only Smc sells aftermarket pastes(and that's also coolermasters),

my advice would be to buy mx2 online

I doubt you will find at NP. Just order it online from the various dealers available. 3-4 days, you should have it...!

Yea, you get Nano Fusion with it, highly probable. Check out this review.

I can't buy online now since I'm having some problems with my internet banking a/c. I'll try to get it solved and then buy MX2 online but till then I guess I'll use Nano Fusion :)

Thanks for the replies :)

Back