Plasma power..

thnx.. all are welcome at netime..
@ nikhil.. no.. i didn't shift to mumbai.. but purchased a new 4bhk apartment in pune itself.. the old one was too small for me.. :p

kauzy said:
thnx.. all are welcome at netime..

@ nikhil.. no.. i didn't shift to mumbai.. but purchased a new 4bhk apartment in pune itself.. the old one was too small for me.. :p

Thats gr8 yaar , so next time i hit pune i am gonna come 2 ur place.

adder said:
congrats dude:) nice buy.

the 42inch version is not yet available in india, the one which u are talking about is a normal HD ready PV series,this is a FHD plasma PY series apart from having more resolution the PY series has 250% more ANSI contrast compared to the PV series.

well it was full hd, 1 lak contrast ratio 42 incher. 1920 res. its there in croma for 55k dont know the model number. but i found panasonics much better than samsungs and miles ahead of sony surely.

i'm still waiting for my plasma to get opened by the technician.. my dealer forgot to send the wall mounting brackets... God always tests my patience.. :)

Apartment FTW

Being in pune has its own advantages.

Mind if you give your number kauzy :p

I am gonna drop at your home sooner or later :D. I will bug you to guide me to your home from magarpatta lawl

congrats kauzy

don't believe on these ppl saying , I will drop u on your apartment :no:

who knows after seeing such beauty , either 1 can try to steal it :ashamed:

hey guys.. sorry for the delay.. was busy with admission procedures and all... planning to pursue masters in UK.. got a couple of offers including manchester and liverpool.. neways.. here are the pics of my apartment as requested.. the wall mounting bracket for the plasma hasn't still arrived.. :mad:

the living room
f_IMG0907m_ca084df.jpg

f_IMG0916m_9a872be.jpg

f_IMG0908m_774b62b.jpg

Kauzy's room :eek:hyeah:

f_IMG0911m_751168f.jpg

f_IMG0910m_16abeaf.jpg

Other rooms are more or less similar except for the changes in wallpaper designs.. :)

jesal said:
well it was full hd, 1 lak contrast ratio 42 incher. 1920 res. its there in croma for 55k dont know the model number. but i found panasonics much better than samsungs and miles ahead of sony surely.

are u sure bcause i doubt that ,since if it was there would have been lot of buzz if there was a 42inch 1080p panny plasma for 55k.

Errr are you by any chance looking for a roommate ? :p..I wont mind doing up and down to Mumbai for the college :D anyways i guess it would be just 80-90 mins in a BMW :D

hehehe just kidding ..really sexy apartment :)

i actually forgot what this show off thread is for :p

post some pics of the plasma in action ,once you get it mounted

Back