Play PSP games on PC

hatter

Skilled
I don't know if it's legal or illegal, but a man has posted this hack using which you can play PSP games on PC. Of course, you will need a controller.

Here is what he says:

In this series, we’ll take a closer look at the software needed to run PSX, PS2 and Xbox games on your PC. This time we’ll discuss Sony’s Playstation (PSX) and the ePSXe emulation software.

A lot of people had fun with the first PlayStation, including me, and we can’t seem to get rid of it (in a good way). All of the original PlayStation games were playable on the PlayStation 2, and most of them on the PLAYSTATION 3. These days you can even play them on your PSP, so why not on our PC as well?
Catch more here: How To play Sony PlayStation (PSX) Games on your PC | MakeUseOf.com

^^ PSP and PSX are totally different hardware....and the link is for running PSX games on PC...(Change the subject)..Its not illegal if you have the Original copy of the game with you...its just like you backed up your game on PC and playing on it...but sony considers it illegal....and the last I heard a PSP emulator is on the way....They were able to do the "Hello World" on it...so its quite possible for a PSP emulator...

Back