FS: Consoles play station 3 slim 320 gb box set in warranty and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, ready to take if off your hands. Just pm me the final cost incl shipping till pune.

Please also include everything you are including. Very sorry. I dont get much time sitting in office.

@aquaticbullet
Are you selling fifa seperately and which version of fifa is it , if yes how much :)
Sorry for so many questions .

Last edited by a moderator:
aquaticbullet
Are you selling fifa seperately and which version of fifa is it , if yes how much :)
Sorry for so many questions .

Its fifa 2010. bought it but played rarely. Will let you know if i sell separately. its 449/-. are you interested ? are you from delhi ?
P.S : there you go i too asked couple of questions so you can take back your sorry. :bleh:

Damn any other version i would have taken it , Fifa 10 is my most hated fifa version :( . Nope am from goa buddy , forgot so early lol :p

If i back out (IF) , i can get it for @ultimabasher as ill anyways will be in Delhi till 2 Dec :p . .win win ?

And @Sei , you can always interfere, as you will be playing it with me ! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Sei is my Chief Technical Officer (CTO if you will)..so if you can convince him to convince me that I shouldn't buy this. .its a done deal :p

I am pretty sure that is a sealed deal since you are visiting Delhi. Or I can ask him to send it to my uncle's place in Delhi :p. Let me see :p

Deal almost finalized with ultimabasher. ! 0 t A mate he was first in line but there were shipping issues which were sorted. Also you have not confirmed to me yet.
I hope you wont mind. But if ultimabasher back out i will let you know for sure.

P.S : !0ta mate its really tough to tag you with all those spaces :bleh:. Had to edit my post three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back