CPU/Mobo "Play the new ASUS DIGITON game to win a free P8Z68 motherboard"

pegasus

Adept
Managed to get just 14,000 points on first try. :ashamed: I have been waiting to buy a Z68 motherboard and am just hoping i don't have to buy one. :p

Post your scores here (and in case you get it right, pssst... :gap:)

If you think you have what it takes to figure out how to build your own virtual city based on Asus motherboard technology, then make sure you swing by Asus' Digiton Motherboard City game for a chance to win one of 20 Sandy Bridge motherboards over the next two months. If you think it's going to a breeze to enter this competition, than think again, as it's a lot more challenging than it sounds.

Let's start with the prizes. From now until the second of June you have the chance to win one of two P8Z68-V Pro boards, one of three P8P67 Pro boards or one of five P8P67 LE boards. The from the third of June until the first of July you can win one of two P8Z68 Deluxe boards, one of three P8P67 Pro boards or one of five P8P67 LE boards. However, to be eligible to enter the prize draw you need to score an overall score of 36,000 points in the Digiton Motherboard City game.
Source: Asus kicks off Digiton Motherboard City competition - VR-Zone.com

DIGITON - ASUS

After playing for one hour I finally got 36,000 :yahoo:

This is how my city looked when i completed the game. :D

P.S-The game is stupid and damn boring. I just played because I might get lucky. ;) and also i remember the sequence i can post it here for you guys if its ok and i don't get a warning or something.

Back