Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Bought a digital edition as you can see in one of the pic. I haven't bought a single disc in last 3 years, all my purchases have been on PSN so when I finally got a chance to get digital, i took it.
As mentioned, Selling my pristine condition PS5 Disc Edition, Imported from UK in last week of November last year. Prefer local buyers in Bangalore where you can come, test it out and buy. Shipping elsewhere will be at buyers risk and at actuals. Before you jump at me for pricing, do check out how much it costs to get a console shipped from UK and how much you have to spend in Customs. I paid around 65K for this so still taking a 15K loss by selling it at this price.

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-06 at 10.31.57 AM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-06 at 10.31.57 AM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-06 at 10.31.57 AM.jpeg

Heights of scalping. Lol. Selling at MRP for a 6 month old unit.
Dude, do you even know the definition of scalping. Those people are buying at 49K and selling at 70-80K. I paid my own hard earned 65K and now selling for a 15K loss and yet you are calling it scalping. Idiots like you just like to hog threads with useless comments when they have not intention of buying and just want to spoil a sale.

Dude, do you even know the definition of scalping. Those people are buying at 49K and selling at 70-80K. I paid my own hard earned 65K and now selling for a 15K loss and yet you are calling it scalping. Idiots like you just like to hog threads with useless comments when they have not intention of buying and just want to spoil a sale.
LMAO ... chill out, salty snowflake.

cant agree more. well said man. too many people like him on TE

giphy.gif

Back