1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using anymore
Hello,

I am putting the PS5 on sale as mentioned on the games thread.

Firmware has not been updated recently so jail breaking is possible for those interested.

Also this is the original launch model of the PS5 with the large heat sink before they completely discontinued it so it runs at lower temperatures. Overall it runs silently. Model number is on the invoice for verification.

Shipping
Local buyers will be preferred.
I am willing to ship it but I am not responsible for any hassle associated with shipping and cost of shipping is to be paid by the buyer so opt for shipping at your own risk.

Comes with original box and packaging and also the original HDMI cable that came with it. Stand is also there.
Local buyers can test it out before purchasing at my place.

Usage : Usage is barely 1 year of moderate usage. Its 2 and a half years old but wasn't in use during much of the duration. Remaining time it was stored safely. Its out of warranty.

The invoice is attached.

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 6.53.53 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 6.53.50 PM(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 6.53.50 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 6.53.49 PM.jpeg

@doors666 ,
@gourav is right.
Dont mean to spam your thread with same message but you need to understand that most TE members are very well aware of the prices and it is going to really tough to sell at that price when Ps5 brand new is around same price. You may want to study the price here and then recorrect it if you really want a chance to get it sold here.

Otherwise OLX you can try too.

Yeah, you could get it for 42k but that was stock clearance sale for eol product which is over. The new slim one is 55k and the only thing that's better is the ssd capacity. So, if the new one is 55k, whats wrong in selling old one for 37k.

Yeah, you could get it for 42k but that was stock clearance sale for eol product which is over. The new slim one is 55k and the only thing that's better is the ssd capacity. So, if the new one is 55k, whats wrong in selling old one for 37k.
Your logic doesn't make any sense. You are selling the old EOL product and not the new one. So you should be pricing it against that model and not the new slim model. People are already selling PS5 that is still in warranty for 33-34k, while yours is more than 3 years old.

There's still a lot of stock on the old model as well. So why would anyone spent 37k on yours, when they can get a brand new one with full warranty for 5k more.

Your logic would hold true if the new ps5 slim was an improvement over the old one, its not.. its actually an inferior product. How many people would sell the fat one and buy the new one as an upgrade.

Fat one:
Better heat sink
larger heatsinks
larger size, so better heat dispersion. You do want your gaming station to run cool.
jailbreaking capability

New one:
bigger ssd by a small margin. But you can always stick a pendrive. 825 to 1tb price difference will probably be worth 1-1.5k.
smaller size, might be important to some, but many people dont carer about the slimness.

There are no other technical differences. Not really much of an upgrade is it?

One guy sold his for 33k, he too tried to raise the price, which is unusual. That doesnt make it a benchmark price. By his pricing, i should sell it for 25k. There are many people who are rich and dont care how much they get for their used items, I unfortunately am not one of them.

about the new fat one, I tried all the mainstream sellers and none of them has stock of the fat ones. The end of life sale for the fat ones is over. There is a lot of gap between 55k and 37k. Someone wants to buy a ps5 and cant afford or dont want to plonk 55k on a gaming station, 37k is a damn good option. 55k for a new one or 37k used for almost the same product.

Back