playvix player help.

hello guys,
i got TE4 movie with around 1 gig size but when i play that it give me message that i need Playvix player and i dont find that player anywhere...
tried KMplayer and KLM codecs but no use.... does anybody came across such file ?
it only playes sample clip when played in Kmplayer - may be 10 seconds..
help..

hey dude.... i to got the same prob... one og my movie file asking me to use playvix player....

i got the player....

but it asking for some licence key and all....

for the software u can go wid "www.go.playvix.com"....

anybody help me to get that licence...

Solution:
1. Left Click on the file and press Shift + Delete.
2. A Message Box should pop up asking you to confirm the deletion.
3. Select "Yes".
4. If your system didn't get infected thank your lucky stars.

Search with Keywords Fake and Playvix and you will get a few forum links of torrent sites where other people were duped.

I just paid for and downloaded Plavix palyer. when I try and paly the movie (740mb), it only plays the trailer> What am I doing wrong?

^ read the entire post dude, you just got scammed of your hard earned money. the rest of the file is just useless bits of data. the player might be a trojan too. if you dont want your machine compromised and loose it to hackers just remove the software. and do a virus scan in dos mode before machine boots.

edit: you could have paid for the original movie instead of the scamware. now you lost your money too.

hi guys..

from where did u download the playvix player ?? I tried get.playvix.com but it does not let me download it without making payment..plz anyone help me with the download..

pink87 said:
hi guys..

from where did u download the playvix player ?? I tried get.playvix.com but it does not let me download it without making payment..plz anyone help me with the download..

its a scam and the file is bogus. Simply delete the file and the torrent and in the future be careful about the source of the torrent.

@avi_avadhut:

Dude, fake file, probably infected with some sort of trojan/malware/virus/whatever.

Folks, if a media file you downloaded doesn't play with none of these 3 (Windows Media Player, KMPlayer/VLC, Media Player Classic that comes with popular codec packs) and in fact ASKS you to download a specific player chances are high it's a fraud.

And all these people 'in favour' of getting the license for this shady player suspiciously seem to be new member with only 1-2 posts each. Signed up only to promote this Plavix krap??

Please acquire your torrents from trusted sources. There a are a zillion FREE services which keep updating with the latest releases so please follow those.

these type of files never play at all and probably might just place a bug into the system dont be surprised if ur system star giving problems in some time

use gspot to check the authenticity f the file will tell u the codec needed but if it is fake will say unrecognized....

what is wrong with u u payed for the player????

Download files only from trusted torrent sites and that to after reading the user comments and if there are no comments or user reviews on the torrent do not download it or think twice before downloading it !
What are user comments for ? So that you do not download fake files ! I think you have learnt your lesson there :)

Back