Pleasant experience with Plantronics India

mk76

Adept
I recently bought Plantronics M55. It's an amazing quality Bluetooth headset.

From the reviews, I came to know that the headset was supplied with only one size ear-tip. And it's a kind of lottery if its fits your ear (though mostly it fits). However, unfortunately mine was not the case. I felt uncomfortable with the ear-tip supplied and insecure as well - with a feeling that the Bluetooth will fall down.

So I decided to buy other sizes ear-tips. The horror unfolded when I found that Plantronics does not sell those in INDIA. Suddenly 3k seemed like a waste.

I called up the customer care and shared my dilemma. To my surprise, they were very helpful. The lady asked me to drop a mail. And in case they have even a single piece in stock, they will ship it to me... at no cost.

With this hope I dropped a note. Although I was still not sure if I need a bigger ear-tip size to fit or a smaller one. Again Plantronics was very helpful to ship me ear-tips of both S and L size for my comfort.

A very pleasant experience in the end; thanks to them. :) Waiting for the shipment to arrive.

link to the headset please?
place of purchase as well?

plantronics always have good support! my experience is through the corporate side though with bulk orders, good to know individual customers also get importance!
:)

Back