Monitors Please Help me choose between Samsung S24E390HL and LG24MP77HM

I want to buy a 24in LED monitor and for various reasons including availability of monitors and of service centres I have narrowed the choice to Samsung S24E390HL and LG24MP77HM. I will be spending 4 to 5 hours daily working on the computer. I will also be watching movies and TV shows. I won't be playing any games for now but if I get the time later may play sports games and real time stratergy. So, I need a 24in LED monitor with IPS panel, matte screen, flicker free and that should also look good for viewing movies.

1. I have found several reviews for the Samsung S24D390HL but none for the S24E390HL. Can anyone tell me the difference?
2. The reviews including customer reviews for the Samsung S24D390HL are generally very good for its picture quality, viewing angle but very bad for its stand. Lots of people have complain that it wobbles too much even while typing and using the mouse. Has anyone found this to be true even on a sturdy table?
3. I hardly found any review including customer reviews of the LG24MP77HM. How is the monitor? How is the stand quality? Does it wobbles like the Samsung24E390HL? Can it be tilt up and down easily> How is the eye strain when working for longer period on this monitor?

Back