Budget 90k+ Please help me choose parts for a new build.

avanildutta

Disciple
Hello everyone, I am here to ask for some advice that I need to build a new PC.
Mostly will be buying the parts online preferably during upcoming Amazon/Flipkart Sale which I suppose should start within 1 months time.

Currently using a PC that was build around 5/6yrs back comprising of an Ryzen R5 1600x + B450 Gigabyte Mobo + 32GB DDR4 Ram + 2TB SSD + Gigabyte GTX 1080 GFX Card as the Core components on an LG 24 inch 144HZ Monitor.

Usage is mostly working with Excel/Tally, some Company websites/portals, Stock Market, Web surfing, Mild Gaming (Games like Need for Speed /Assasions Creed/ Far Cry/ COD/ Overwatch occasionally), Youtube.

I am completely out of sync with PC Parts these days, so can you please suggest me the parts which will serve my needs for another 5/6 years without any hassle or bottlenecks.

My budget is flexible but would be great if I could manage to get hold of everything within 1.2 Lac.
Already got an MSI 750W Gold rated Sealed PSU and an Extra NZXT H440 case. Also if required i can continue to use my old monitor which I can add later. Yet please suggest one good monitor too as I might get that too.

So the parts that I am looking for are as follows :-
1) CPU
2) MOBO
3) RAM
4) SSD (HDD if reqd)
5) AIO Cooler
6) GFX Card
7) Keyboard + Mouse
8) Monitor (2k 27inch preferably)
And anything else if I have missed to build a new PC.

Your valuable advice will help this Noob a lot.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
avanildutta

Last edited:
If you are okay with re-using current mobo, ram and ssd as for your usage these will be good enough for next 5 years.

I think you can use a ryzen gen 3 processors maybe 5700x - 18,400
Your gaming is not that heavy but getting a 6800XT will last long and support the 2k monitor very well. - Can get a used one for around 35-40k from marketplace or 54k new
I think Acer 2k monitor should work fine - 19k
For AIO, Thermaltake TH240 ARGB should be more than enough - 6.5k
For keyboard it depends on the form factor, you can check r/mkindia for all the vendors - 10k
For mouse also depends if you want a wired or wireless - 10k (wireless, maybe G PRO wireless or razer viper ultimate)

Considering my above suggestions your total expense will be - 1.10L (max price) you can bring the total down by getting a used GPU for around 30k and buying some reasonable Keyboard and mouse. Should keep you under 1L at max

If you are okay with re-using current mobo, ram and ssd as for your usage these will be good enough for next 5 years.

I think you can use a ryzen gen 3 processors maybe 5700x - 18,400
Your gaming is not that heavy but getting a 6800XT will last long and support the 2k monitor very well. - Can get a used one for around 35-40k from marketplace or 54k new
I think Acer 2k monitor should work fine - 19k
For AIO, Thermaltake TH240 ARGB should be more than enough - 6.5k
For keyboard it depends on the form factor, you can check r/mkindia for all the vendors - 10k
For mouse also depends if you want a wired or wireless - 10k (wireless, maybe G PRO wireless or razer viper ultimate)

Considering my above suggestions your total expense will be - 1.10L (max price) you can bring the total down by getting a used GPU for around 30k and buying some reasonable Keyboard and mouse. Should keep you under 1L at max
Ok thank you for your valuable suggestion.

But I plan on getting an additional build. So that i can keep my current pc as a secondary one. Or to my helper/assistant for other works which i too can use if required later on.

Yet a very good suggestion. Will think about that too. Appreciate that.

Back