Please help me identify this movie...

Josh

Skilled
Guys i vaguely remember the story ( i was half sleeping), had seen some time back on TV. Here it goes...

There is some very secret project in a very secret specialized organisation like FBI or something. They give the hero some medicine or something so that he can only retain his memory for 3 days. And then they throw him in water or something and then when he wakes up he does not remember anything. So he starts to find out and uses some objects as clues like a pen and other stuff. He then later finds out who he is.

I am sorry i have given u guys a very vague idea but this is all i remember.

And no its not bourne identity coz i distinctly remember something to do with some top secret project and then they administer him some drug so that he will lose his memory in some 2 or 3 days(i dont remember that also).

Please help coz i though this was a very thrilling movie...

^^ Its not bourne identity. (Check the post i made )

@Rave i do not remember the hero. Not even the face, forget his name. But which movie are u talking about ??

Hey Josh,
I think u were barely awake, from all that u mentioned.:rofl:

As far as i remember, Ben Affleck is not thrown into the water or something and they erase his memory for the period of his project- as is the way for the lead character with all his projects!!
No drug used but actual killing of brain cells- erasing target location.

there are few similar movies but info is so vague and so is my memory.:(

There was Michael Doulas in 'The Game' i think based on similar lines using clues; one was with Wesley Snipes, one with Jackie Chan- i think 'who am i'; ...

Now i am confused.:S

I hope you weren't watching some documentary on president bush.:tongue: If that's not the case then must be paycheck.

I too would like to know the name of another movie:--A few people go to what looked like a shopping mall.there were a lot of naked chicks running around and in the end they all except one get killed by robots. perhaps the robots there programmed to kill anyone having sex or something???:tongue: :tongue: I saw that movie some 5-8 yrs. back.I was fully awake:D when i watched it but don't know its name!So can anyone here tell me its name???

Back