Graphic Cards please help me urgent

hi friends,:S

i'm going to buy a new sapphire ati hd 5670 1 gb graphics card from abroad(uae), is there is any problem with the warranty in future, or is it better that i buy the card in online purchase, please guide me..

we can buy sapphire product without any doubt na. i mean there will be no problem on new purchase na, any defect ?? we have to check at time of purchase or not
sorry my english is not so good... please help to solve the problem

Theres always a chance that you'll get a faulty product....a small chance. It's always better to check it the moment you buy it, so that if anythings wrong you can get a replacement immediately. However, Sapphire is a reputed brand, and the odds of getting a non-working piece are small.

Also, unless you can transfer the warranty to India, theres the added headache of sending it back to where you bought it from to get it repaired/replaced.

I doubt there's a price difference of more than Rs.500 between Indian and UAE prices. In my opinion it's better to buy a new one directly from a shop and save yourself the headache.
If you really want to save some money, then consider buying a second hand card with a 1.5-2 yrs warranty left on it.

iamddevil said:
Theres always a chance that you'll get a faulty product....a small chance. It's always better to check it the moment you buy it, so that if anythings wrong you can get a replacement immediately. However, Sapphire is a reputed brand, and the odds of getting a non-working piece are small.

Also, unless you can transfer the warranty to India, theres the added headache of sending it back to where you bought it from to get it repaired/replaced.

I doubt there's a price difference of more than Rs.500 between Indian and UAE prices. In my opinion it's better to buy a new one directly from a shop and save yourself the headache.

If you really want to save some money, then consider buying a second hand card with a 1.5-2 yrs warranty left on it.

Well said!

local purchase is anytime better than facing the hassles of online purchase+their after sales services.

the xtra 500bucks or 1k will definitely give you a sound sleep and and thus save you from any tension & depression.

Back