Please HELP to buy a phone

malhotraraul

Skilled
hi guys

a close friend of mine is looking to buy a phone within 2-3 days, stuck between Nexus one, X10 & Milestone, please suggest which one to go for & why, other suggestions are also welcome please.

if support is not a problem, definitely Nexus One. this one has powerful hardware and most importantly, it will be the first to get OS updates. (Google is already pushing 2.2 updates to Nexus One phones).

comparatively, X10 will get 2.1 update by end of this year.

Nexus one(the best) or milestone(economical plus Qwerty pad). X10 is just a sweet looking phone nothing more. It lacks Multi-touch plus runs on V1.6 while the rest already have got 2.1 and are off to 2.2 froyo

I believe you own a Nexus yourself :) Nexus over the Milestone, for the display and the processor. However, I believe Milestone supports HSDPA (7.2Mbps) whereas Nexus only does 3.1

well.. ill be going against everyone suggesting the X10 .. i guess .. i like the style of the X10 more than that of the N1 .. N1 looks more pale to me .. i dont like it look wise .. whereas the X10 attracts a lot of attention when its in white .. seriously .. milestone is a real ignore to be made .. well .. i may sound a bit towards the styling factor .. but .. i guess .. thats my way of comparing these two phones atleast ..

Back