Please Post som wabsites..........

triple s

Disciple
Being hungry of Knowledge, Please tell me some websites where i will come to know updates and new releases about technology. Please post something interesting......:huh:

wait one second.

/me bangs head real hard on table till i see stars

ok... now that i am back... have you tried browsing the OTHER sections in this same website???

yes... another post with "som wabsites" wording and i will seriously need to check into a mental asylum to try and repair some irreparable damage...

I have some choicest words saved for such occasions but I will refrain.
*trying to be normal*
What you have posted as your thread title is sure to draw some angry statements somewhat what I have said or a less insulting one like what vishalrao put up. You should always try and browse and go through some other parts of this forum to see if other people like yourself have asked similar question. If you find the search in this forum somewhat painful, you could always use google which will always put up some good places for you to find an answer, if not, atleast you will get an idea to better frame your unanswered question.
Lastly but not the least, before you hit the make new thread option, ask yourself this question; "Will I be openly riduled, humiliated, taken for a fool and lose any chance of being accepted in this community based forum?" Even if you have an inkling of a feeling of answering yes to any in part or full to the question above, you should cease and desist right then and there.
sorry for the small rant, but better me than someone else.
PS: If I ever invent whats in my sig, I would like you to be my first trial subject.

All he is asking for is some other sites which have more in depth knowledge on particular topic etc.Now do we get all our daily tech quote via TE only ?

I know He could have asked in a better way with more details on what knowledge he needs exactly etc. but then looking at his location I don't really expect him to be really good with his words or expressions .Spare the kid , just tell him about some other reliable sources for tech knowledge. ;)

I usually follow www.anandtech.com , Tom's Hardware, and Head-Fi.org for audio.

^Nope. Completely agree with your post, infact that's the way it should be ;). Just want others to understand that ,even we all were forum n00bs,once- atleast I was.Thankfully everyone else around helped me and taught me the forum etiquette and didn't scare me away :rofl.

i know we shouldnt be too hard/condescending/whatever on a noob (i know i was as clueless as him once) but problem is, OP has 64 posts to his name apparently, and i do not want to even try to see what kind of posts and responses he's already gotten before. it could be injurious to my health.

Did the OP even try and use the search feature?

I had created such a thread some time back and I got very good suggestions.

On the other hand I agree with Vishal Sir, "som wabsites' tales the cake.

SharekhaN said:
"Will I be openly riduled, humiliated, taken for a fool and lose any chance of being accepted in this community based forum?"

that has never stopped me from posting anything i feel like :bleh:

Back