Please Pray for Dare Devil's quick recovery

we're all so glad that you are recovering well :)
isi baat par ek joke :p

At work today, my self-conscious colleague was getting paranoid about her weight, "I am so fat! Look at me, I am the definition of obesity!" she cried.

I replied: "Don't be daft, come, grab two chairs and we'll talk about it."

one more :p
I saw this nigger in Nikes running down the road with a huge TV in his arms.
I thought briefly, "That looks like mine."
Then I realised, mine wears adidas.

DareDevil .. Mr paradh , How are u now ??

Need updates on your health ?

I know u still come online through lappy !! its good also and bad also , hmm well knowing the addiction of TE , i say , its good come online for like 30mins or so , dont stress yourself much , and give yourself max to max rest !

Wish u a speedy recovery bro :)

anubhav : Buddy I am alright now.Will be back to my home in the 1st week of Feb.
Huge improvement in my Health Condition because of the PRAYERS and BLESSINGS of the TE members.
Only problem is i can't Type(This post typed by my Friend)
THANKS for All.:thanx:

OT : Today i ordered a Audio Technica M50 from PristineNote through Ebay. :thumb:
I am the first person who placed order for a headphone while in Hospital with some Head Injuries.:clap:
Eventhough the bandage dressing around my head is like a white Coloured JVC RX700 is permanently fixed in my head,i placed order for the M50:flex:
Don't worry guys,Enjoy the weekend.:cheers:

Wish you a speedy recovery to get back all your faculties completely. Specially the ears so that you can enjoy the world of good music.

Dare Devil said:
anubhav : Buddy I am alright now.Will be back to my home in the 1st week of Feb.

Huge improvement in my Health Condition because of the PRAYERS and BLESSINGS of the TE members.

Only problem is i can't Type(This post typed by my Friend)

THANKS for All.:thanx:

OT : Today i ordered a Audio Technica M50 from PristineNote through Ebay. :thumb:

I am the first person who placed order for a headphone while in Hospital with some Head Injuries.:clap:

Eventhough the bandage dressing around my head is like a white Coloured JVC RX700 is permanently fixed in my head,i placed order for the M50:flex:

Don't worry guys,Enjoy the weekend.:cheers:
if u need help so pls pm me for any place to vist and so u from tamilnadu chennai :| so how is u life doing on and i hope u missed your parents

Back