PC Peripherals Please recommend a 750W PSU with decent after-sales support within 6K

nemo_online

Disciple
Please recommend a 750W PSU with decent after-sales support within 6K.
How are EVGA and Deepcool? Read online that Acro, the service vendor for both EVGA and Deepcool is horrible. How has it worked out for you?
Thank you.

Adata XPG core reactor. Top notch unit. Got myself a 750W unit recently. The 750W version is around 7k. The 650W one costs slightly less. But the RMA is handled by Acro. Can't comment on the service. Corsair gold units will cost you much more than 6k.

Adata XPG core reactor. Top notch unit. Got myself a 750W unit recently. The 750W version is around 7k. The 650W one costs slightly less. But the RMA is handled by Acro. Can't comment on the service. Corsair gold units will cost you much more than 6k.
Thanks. This was a bit of a rush job but got the EVGA 750W model. Thanks for your response anyway. So, after sales is handled by Acro for EVGA as well so if you or me ever land in a soup, we will have to knock on the same door for help. :D

Thanks. This was a bit of a rush job but got the EVGA 750W model. Thanks for your response anyway. So, after sales is handled by Acro for EVGA as well so if you or me ever land in a soup, we will have to knock on the same door for help. :D
you'll both be lucky if someone answers that door. sent a keyboard for RMA to them, took over two months for them to replace two switches.

Corsair is the most mainstream PSU manufacturer in india, and have extensive service network. Their RMA is fast. Though you rarely need RMA unless you live in area where there is heavy power voltage fluctuations, which is also rare these days.

You can follow this link for proper self descission, read it properly.
PSU Tier List rev. 16.1A

I have used Corsair 450W for 14 Years after it failed one fine day. Then started to look for new PSU totally stumbled with the plethora of informations available. Finally setteled with Tier B (Mid Range) ASUS TUF Gaming 650W Bronze SMPS TUF-Gaming-650B
Tier B is the best of both world. Also found there is not much difference between Gold and Bronze (atleast not that my system would care). So settled with Bronze and saved lot of money.
After sales support varies from store to store. So singular issues can't descide everything. Most brands have service centres in all tier 2 cities.

Back