Budget 25-30k Please recommend a phone under 35k max

Requirments: To last 6-7hrs sot at least.
Good camera nothing spectacular. Would click a lot of documents and a good of amount of outdoor scenery pics for art works.
Good longevity and ASS. Would be using it for at least 5 years.
No curved screen. In this price range this particular feature has made the options very limiting as per my search so please recommend something nice.
Shortlisted these till now:
OnePlus Nord 4 [seems like a good deal just haven't checked how blurry the texts can get as reported by users which could be a deal breaker]
Samsung A35 & A55 [many are saying not to spend so much on these coz very less value wrt competition but still considering due to good service]
Iqoo Neo 9 Pro [i have 0 idea regarding this brand but users have said many positives regarding this particular model]
Thank you

Requirments: To last 6-7hrs sot at least.
Good camera nothing spectacular. Would click a lot of documents and a good of amount of outdoor scenery pics for art works.
Good longevity and ASS. Would be using it for at least 5 years.
No curved screen. In this price range this particular feature has made the options very limiting as per my search so please recommend something nice.
Shortlisted these till now:

Thank you
If you are open to iphones, iphone 13 might drop to 35k with offers and exchange in the upcoming sale.

Back