Budget 0-20k Please Suggest 24/23 Inch 3D LED Monitor

SudipBasu

Disciple
Dear Friend I want to buy a 3D LED Monitor. My budget is 15K to 17K. Screen size 23/24 Inch.

When I searching I saw AOC and LG monitor. But I could not decide which one is the best.

I want to use this exclusively for XBOX360 and PS3 gaming and some time as a TV.

I don't have any experience about 3D in Home. Only saw 3D in theater (Don't like it except Avatar :lol:) . So is it worth to buy a 3D TV/Monitor? Or I should go for traditional one?

@SudipBasu I suggest you go for traditional 23" or 24" Monitor cause there won't be much use of 3D Monitors except for few movies and games,Also watching 3D picture for excessive time can cause issues to your eyes,Many members here have had that sort of experience.
So here are my suggestions-
Asus PA238Q-18K[10 bit E-IPS Monitor with HDMI,DVI-D and more connectivity options]
Dell U2312HM-15k[6 bit E-IPS Monitor but withought HDMI,Still have DVI-D,Display port connectivity]
Dell ST2420L-13k[TN Panel with HDMI]
If you're going to connect the monitor to Xbox 360 and PS3 then you'd get the monitor with HDMI OR If you want to get Dell U2312HM you'd have to get DVI-D to HDMI converter,Hope this helps.:)

Thanx for replying :)

Actually if you see my sig then you can understand I have an old LCD monitor and a HDTV, but everyone now a days talking about 3D. Major PS3 games are coming with 3D features. So I am little excited about 3D Monitors. :D

I read some good review about AOC e2352Phz. anyone recommend this??

I personally don't have any experience with AOC E2352Phz but if you want a 3D LED monitor for gaming then you'd get a 120hz refresh rate one.The Aoc E2352Phz has 60hz refresh rate,So the picture can lag.You'd have to go and see personally how the monitor performs the 3D gaming tasks.I think if you want a really good 3D gaming monitor then you'd get BenQ XL2420T-24k BenQ XL2420T 3D Gaming Monitors
Thanx for replying :)

Actually if you see my sig then you can understand I have an old LCD monitor and a HDTV, but everyone now a days talking about 3D. Major PS3 games are coming with 3D features. So I am little excited about 3D Monitors. :D

I read some good review about AOC e2352Phz. anyone recommend this??

Back