Monitors Please suggest 24" monitor .

Scorpy

Adept
Well there is already a thread of another member but I didn't want to interfere and start with my own queries there .

I want to buy a new 24" monitor . I thought of Dell G2410 ,ST2410 . The thing is that I will not be using a PS3 , so I really don't need a HDMI port . But , I need to know is there any other use of HDMI port ?

G2410 doesn't have HDMI but its LED . And ST2410 has HDMI but its not LED . Now I'm really confused . I was planning to go for U2410 but I'm saving money for another upgrade .

If there is any other 24" monitor please suggest .

Budget is around 16k but I doubt a 24" monitor TN panel/led will cost that much .

Scorpy said:
Well there is already a thread of another member but I didn't want to interfere and start with my own queries there .

I want to buy a new 24" monitor . I thought of Dell G2410 ,ST2410 . The thing is that I will not be using a PS3 , so I really don't need a HDMI port . But , I need to know is there any other use of HDMI port ?

G2410 doesn't have HDMI but its LED . And ST2410 has HDMI but its not LED . Now I'm really confused . I was planning to go for U2410 but I'm saving money for another upgrade .

If there is any other 24" monitor please suggest .

Budget is around 16k but I doubt a 24" monitor TN panel/led will cost that much .

Then go for Benq V2400.

It is available for Rs. 16k(means in ur budget too)

Check below :-

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/benq-lcd-v2400hd-16000-shipped-156498.html

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/benq-v2400-eco-full-hd-led-155029.html

If you do not need HDMI, I would strongly suggest to go with the LED one. Just look at macbook screens. Aren't they gorgeous? They are all LED.

LED is brighter, has better viewing angle and consumes less power.

+1 for BenQ G2420HD, if you can get one (IMHO Best VFM)

(I have been trying to buy this from our TE dealers for the past 1 week but for no avail)

But Dell G2410 is LED . It has better color reproduction blah blah blah . I can live without a hdmi port and buy a hdmi to dvi connector IF I ever need one later .

^^It still TN panel with poor viewing angle. Also,various reviews of G2410 states that it does not justify its price(except being LED). Check some of the reviews before making the final decision.

Go for Benq M2400HD...
This is LED, has DVI, HDMI, 3 USB, built-in speakers and is available for 16.5k in dealers section:eek:hyeah:

I think I would have got it if it came in Black... Does anyone know if dell is better?

Back