Budget 0-20k Please suggest a compact mATX cabinet

LazyTitan

Recruit
Please suggest a compact mATX case for my new build - I'm using relatively low power components so cooling won't be an issue with most cases.
Budget - 6-7k(is prefer to spend less if possible)
I don't mind if the case doesn't have tempered glass side panel - being compact is the main priority.
Case in consideration - Antec NX200m

ZEBRONICS Alloy Steel Zeb-Wooden Computer case/Gaming Cabinet with Small Form Factor, mATX/Mini ITX Support, Dual USB3.0, Perforated Panels, SFX/ATX PSU Support and Vertical GPU Support (Grey) https://amzn.eu/d/cKYrVHw

ZEBRONICS Alloy Steel Zeb-Wooden Computer case/Gaming Cabinet with Small Form Factor, mATX/Mini ITX Support, Dual USB3.0, Perforated Panels, SFX/ATX PSU Support and Vertical GPU Support (Grey) https://amzn.eu/d/cKYrVHw
i cant find the zeb case review /video anywhere.
i remember someone posting the same in the forums but nothing else.

I recently got a Silverstone Fara H1M. It's an easy case to work with, fairly small and good looking, yet not too cramped on the inside. Dust filters are also a boon and you'll get 3 fans in the pro version.

Only issue is the 300 mm GPU length limit. Specs say 320 mm, but with front fans installed, it gets reduced to 300 mm approx. Which means anything above 4070ti or 6700xt is a no go.

Asus prime AP201 is in my shortlist, but what I'm worried about is dust filtering. Do they have extra dust filters under the porus side panel?

I recently got a Silverstone Fara H1M. It's an easy case to work with, fairly small and good looking, yet not too cramped on the inside. Dust filters are also a boon and you'll get 3 fans in the pro version.

Only issue is the 300 mm GPU length limit. Specs say 320 mm, but with front fans installed, it gets reduced to 300 mm approx. Which means anything above 4070ti or 6700xt is a no go.
This looks similar to the Antec NX200m case. Is Silverstone a more reputable brand?

SAMA IM01 / Galax Rev 03 / Zeb WOODAN

They are the same. Sama isn't available in India. Read the reviews of any of the above.

IIRC NR200P is around 18lit and Rev03 is around 22lit. And it offers so so much more in just 4 extra liters.

Last edited:
This looks similar to the Antec NX200m case
Antec NX200m is definitely very similar to Fara H1M. Considering the lower price and easier availability, this is preferable to the H1M.

The Antec case never came up when I was looking to buy (just 2 months ago), otherwise I would have gone for it.

Please suggest a compact mATX case for my new build - I'm using relatively low power components so cooling won't be an issue with most cases.
Budget - 6-7k(is prefer to spend less if possible)
I don't mind if the case doesn't have tempered glass side panel - being compact is the main priority.
Case in consideration - Antec NX200m
How compact (in litres) are you looking for?

No, the side panels do not have extra dust filters. But based on your airflow why would you need any in the sides ? Your fans would either be top or bottom mounted.

Yes
I do keep my pc on floor and I live in a place where it's dusty so having dust filters on intake fans are preferred.

Does bottom/top panels have dust filters?

Ideally I'd like to carry it once in a while(maybe once a year), and if it's small enough I can keep it in my desk instead of floor. So I'd prefer it to be small but no strict restrictions.

I do keep my pc on floor and I live in a place where it's dusty so having dust filters on intake fans are preferred.

Does bottom/top panels have dust filters?

Ideally I'd like to carry it once in a while(maybe once a year), and if it's small enough I can keep it in my desk instead of floor. So I'd prefer it to be small but no strict restrictions.
It has a bottom filter. If you are too much worried about dust, you can get a few magnetic dust filters. I have it on the table but even then prefer to open and clean it every three months.

It has a bottom filter. If you are too much worried about dust, you can get a few magnetic dust filters. I have it on the table but even then prefer to open and clean it every three months.
How do you clean insides of pc properly? Vaccum? Compressed air or just wipe it down with tissue?

I use a portable vacuum from a distance and some light brush for dusting.
There are threads in the forum describing how to clean and get rid of dust from your computers. I would suggest you to go through those.

I use a portable vacuum from a distance and some light brush for dusting.
There are threads in the forum describing how to clean and get rid of dust from your computers. I would suggest you to go through those.
Is it like a car vaccum? Or even smaller?

I was looking at another Antec case in their website - NX500m which adds usb type c support also. Any idea if it's available in India yet and where can I find Antec products reliably in India?

Back