please suggest a good Portable non-apple VFM mp3 player for improving my fitness?

fire

Disciple
Hi guys,

First, i know that the title sounds weird..please read below..

I have been planning to go jogging everyday, even tried it sometime but gave up after sleep gained the upper hand..but i got a trump card under my sleeves
..music..i am not an audiophile but just hearing music gives me wing..or so i think..:)
So my plan is to start jogging again while hearing music so that i do not give up after few days and for this i need a very good ultra portable mp3 player and for this i need your advice.

Please suggest me some good player, that is portable yet does not compromise on features,non-apple(sorry for this criteria ..but i just dont wanna be one among million others..) with a small dispaly to see and brwse through the tracks and fm will be helpful.

I guess i can spend upto 4-5k.

i got an old sony mdr ex700 IEM which i got as gift..I do not know about its reviews but it sounds good with my n95 so should be ok with any dedicated mp3 player i guess.

So please suggest...

Peace~

If it's for jogging purposes , get something small and handy like the Sansa Clip or maybe Clip+ if it's available in India. :)

FaH33m said:
If it's for jogging purposes , get something small and handy like the Sansa Clip or maybe Clip+ if it's available in India. :)

But it looks quite big in the pictures that i have seen :S..Is it portable enough while jogging?..and how much does it cost around?

Oh great..but where can i buy one from? any info would be helpful...:huh:
Edit : forgot to thank all you guys..so thanx.. :)
Oh and am looking to buy the clip + model.

^^Yeah availability could be an issue .It's not usually in stock .Also i think the Clip+ has not been launched in India yet.

You can import it from US via TE dealer Katmandude(KMD).

FaH33m said:
^^Yeah availability could be an issue .It's not usually in stock .Also i think the Clip+ has not been launched in India yet.
You can import it from US via TE dealer Katmandude(KMD).

Ah..just my luck, it says "currently not accepting any new orders" in his thread in market section...>.<...any other dealers?..or should i post in members market section for this?

Edit: just noticed i have only 30 posts..so scratch that posting in market section part...guess i have to wait few more days ... >.<

I recommend the Sony nwz 438 - 8gb mp3/mp4 player
Incredibility awesome sound and battery backup time. Sells within $100 in the US. Not available in india.

Back