Please suggest a new mobile phone.

papul1993

Disciple
Hi,
I have decided to buy a new android smartphone. However my budget is only 12k.
My main requirements is that the phone should have android 2.3 or higher and should have good battery life and display. Camera doesn't really matter. Also I won't be using custom ROMs or doing anything that might void the warranty.

Thanks in advance and happy diwali. :)

I won't be buying online and I do not have any sort of coupons. I was thinking more of the HTC Explorer and Samsung Galaxy Y. Galaxy Y is cheap and a much better choice over the Microax and Spice android phones. And please don't suggest LG Optimus One.

Wildfire S, Ace Sucks !!

HTC Explorer And Samsung Galaxy Y sucks too because of small display and low end processor !

Get Moto Defy or wait till price falls :p

OR wait for Defy Plus :)

Well, papul, if you do a side-by-side spec comparison of the htc explorer and wilfire s, you would notice that the wildfire s emerges victorious in every premise.

Plus, recommended the phone to my friend's sister, and quite frankly, it performs wonderously thus far, for everything except gaming. Although casual games(angry birds, fruit ninja etc), work without a hitch, graphic intensive ones, like asphalt 5 exhibit considerable lag.

Plus its vastly superior to it's predecessor with increased RAM, and upgraded processor architecture (not to mention android 2.3.3 with one of the latest htc sense variants.

Motrola defy is indubitably superior to the wildfire S though in all venues, should you have the patience to wait for it's price to fall.

Here's the comparison between Wildifire S and the original Wildfire:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3777&idPhone2=3337

Anant said:
Well, papul, if you do a side-by-side spec comparison of the htc explorer and wilfire s, you would notice that the wildfire s emerges victorious in every premise.

Plus, recommended the phone to my friend's sister, and quite frankly, it performs wonderously thus far, for everything except gaming. Although casual games(angry birds, fruit ninja etc), work without a hitch, graphic intensive ones, like asphalt 5 exhibit considerable lag.

Plus its vastly superior to it's predecessor with increased RAM, and upgraded processor architecture (not to mention android 2.3.3 with one of the latest htc sense variants.

Motrola defy is indubitably superior to the wildfire S though in all venues, should you have the patience to wait for it's price to fall.

Here's the comparison between Wildifire S and the original Wildfire:

HTC Wildfire S vs. HTC Wildfire - GSMArena.com

HTC Explorer has Sense 3.5. HTC Wildfire S has Sense 2.1. (according to gsmarena)

Defy prices wont fall any further. It is being out phased....but moto india still provides i yr manfac warranty
defy+ mostly will not be coming to IND..

REGARDING your requirements defy works out the best, though you wont get GB out of the box.

aka911 said:
Defy prices wont fall any further. It is being out phased....but moto india still provides i yr manfac warranty

defy+ mostly will not be coming to IND..

REGARDING your requirements defy works out the best, though you wont get GB out of the box.

Well if this is true then MOTOROLA is at the losing side in INDIAN market

i bought a galaxy 3 a year ago after i saw my friend's nexus 1...

i just thought i needed a android phone, there i was wrong....i made a mistake buying that phone

low processor kills android experience....

here's my advice don't buy explorer,wildfire etc... wait for some time, save some money and get a defy or defy plus...

Back