Please suggest a smartphone for my requirements

shankii

Recruit
hi guys..

I lost my N73M which i was using for last 3 years, so now I'm looking for a new smartphone..
Please suggest a phone according to these requirements (They may be seem too many,
but these are based what I used my N73M for and what i would like to use my new phone for) .

1) Touchscreen smartphone with 3G & Wifi.
1) Good call quality with ablity to silence the incoming call ringtone without picking or dropping the call
(I use this when I'm busy and dont want to pickup the call)
2) Strong build quality.
3) I used my N73M for reading ebook. So I want a phone with big display and support for a good ebook reader software.
4) GPS and maps as i dont want to buy a GPS device
5) listen to Music for 3-4 a day day so i need a phone with Good Mp3/FM playback.
6) want good emailing features something like outlook. i opera mini used to check my mails in N73M and it was not easy to send mails.
and also want a good web browser as I check stock quotes frequently.
7) i used apps for reading ebooks, keeping expenses and ewallet software and some time-pass games.
I would like the same in new phone also.
8) i use N73M to view and edit excel and word files. I would like the same in new phone also.
9) good camera for capturing daily life moments.
10) phone and its UI's repsonse should be fast and not irritating. N73M was very slow.
11) i dont care about social network website integrations. I mentioned this because in phone reviews this seem to big phone feature.

I was searching net for a good phone for requirement. Everywhere there are arguements about android/windows/mac/symbian.
I dont care about Phone OS. I want a good phone which allows me to do above things with ease.
as far as budget goes, cheaper the phone, better it is, but i have it at 20-22k max.

I have shortlisted 4 phones (prices are from my friend in singapore)

spica galaxy (~13k)
Omnia 2 8gb (~18k)
legend (~22k)
Milestone (~22k)

I'm inclining towards omnia 2 because it has 3.7" screen, does everything i want and is cheaper.
please suggest if this is correct choice or suggest me any other phone.
Sorry for long post.
Thanks,
Shanker

Back