Please suggest a VFM mobile within 4-6K

beginner007

Disciple
Hi Friends

I need a VFM mobile phone with in Rs 4,000 - Rs6,000/- budget with below requirements/preferences in descending order.

1. decent camera
2. good sound quality
3. music + FM player
4. larger display/screen resolution
5. speaker phone
6. good battery backup

> GPRS, WiFi, Internet, Facebook, Twitter are least preferred.
> OS does not matter
> no flip phones
> no qwerty keypad
> considering above requirements if any really good phone is there with slight higher budget, I can consider it

Thank you.

Thank you Aman for your find.
I believe both Dell XCD35 and Idea ZTE Blade both are exactly same with different brands. Then why there is a huge price difference between them.

Cuz xcd 35 has 512 mb ram and most custom roms are made in dev world keeping in mind that thing. Idea blade has 256 mb locked ram.
Plus sound quality of blade is at best just avg.

I believe both Dell XCD35 and Idea ZTE Blade both are exactly same with different brands. Then why there is a huge price difference between them.

XCD 35 ---> marketed by Dell so asking a premium.
Blade ---> think it as the contract based mobiles one can find in US. Their focus is not on the mobile but to simply give you a connection. So you get the mobile at lot less price than same mobile from a better brand.

BTW XCD35 is long ago discontinued. Even DELL showrooms won't have it.

Cuz xcd 35 has 512 mb ram and most custom roms are made in dev world keeping in mind that thing. Idea blade has 256 mb locked ram.
Plus sound quality of blade is at best just avg.

you said the opposite. XCD35 have 256MB ram as the other half is locked. Blade have 512MB ram and AFAIK new ARM V7 based cpu. most likely MSM7225A so clock speed is same but performance is more.

you said the opposite. XCD35 have 256MB ram as the other half is locked. Blade have 512MB ram and AFAIK new ARM V7 based cpu. most likely MSM7225A so clock speed is same but performance is more.

1.) OSF or ZTE Blade from UK had 512 MB RAM unlocked
2.) Dell XCD 35 has 512 MB RAM but only 256 MB was visible to OS(the rest could be unlocked) b
3.) Idea Blade only has 256 MB RAM

All have the older ARM v6 proc.

The Blade 2 launched in UK has the ARM v7 proc

Back