Audio Please suggest Bluetooth neck speaker (not earphones or headphones), speakers near my neck / ears

raksrules

Elite
I want to buy a Bluetooth neck speaker. Basically, it is a speaker that is near my neck / ear. This way, I can avoid putting earphones in my ear for extended period. It will be used in home only to watch stuff on my tablet and sometimes on TV.

Anyone has any recommendations?

Isn't that just bluetooth headphones? I doubt anything exists like a speaker to put around/near your neck that is distinct from headphones.

I think he's looking for something like this.
If you have more budget there's a Sony

If you wear glasses Titan etc have smart glasses with speakers in the frame
Thanks and yes I was looking the exact same product today. Reviews of bluedio don't inspire confidence. Sony, well it is pretty expensive.

I do wear glasses so the titan one was intriguing. I see frame costs ₹12K.

If I may ask, what is the point of these type of devices? It feels just like wearing a speaker (if we ignore ergonomics/neckband style).
Or am I missing something here? I'm sure everyone around can hear this as well.

Thanks and yes I was looking the exact same product today. Reviews of bluedio don't inspire confidence. Sony, well it is pretty expensive.

I do wear glasses so the titan one was intriguing. I see frame costs ₹12K.
Whoops I meant fast track

Also have you looked at bone conduction

Someone I know who bought one is very happy, but he used them for calls mostly. For music they're not that great. Speech in movies should also be fine. He was taking calls 12 hours a day and said he found them much more comfortable than any type of earphones

Someone I know who bought one is very happy, but he used them for calls mostly. For music they're not that great. Speech in movies should also be fine. He was taking calls 12 hours a day and said he found them much more comfortable than any type of earphones
Thanks for the review. It shows unavailable right now on their own website and amazon too so may be will call and ask.
Did your friend change the lens from black sunglasses ones to one with power?

Seems the new version of the same has no way to put prescription lenses in it but old one can. I have contacted local Titan Eye Plus shop to see if they know if old version is available.

Edit: @greenhorn one more update. Seems the old version is the only one where prescription lenses can be fit. The old one is officially out of stock but the store has them but are not allowed to sell as per system. He did not know reason. I have asked him to check.

Last edited:
Have ordered one from Amazon for 4K of promate brand.
The sony one was promising with multipoint (a feature I value a lot) but seems the reviews are not great. There was one of avantree brand for 8.5K which has in ear part too. But decided against that.
Bose sound wear is not being sold anymore.

I will create a mini review once I get the device. I saw couple of review videos and based on that decided on promate.

Back