Audio Please suggest IEM for Rs 500

Hi Guys,

I've been using the stock Nokia buds for listing to musics and watching movies on my Nokia 5230 till now. But recently my buds broke down and so began my hunt for the first IEM. I'll be using this IEM for watching movie/listing musics on my LG Optimus One on the go after a month, so it should have good build quality to handle a little wear and tear.

Before starting off, my budget is just Rs.500. Also, I would like to mention that I basically listen to Hindi songs (hardly any English songs :ashamed:) and lots of English and Hindi movies.

I've finally decided to put my money on the JVC Marshmellow. Need recommendations.

Thanks in advance,

~ XTM.

The Marshmellows are supposed to be one of the better buys for that budgets. Look at Brainwavz alpha too. Someone is selling one for 350rs or so.

I would say stay away from the PL-11 mainly because of the not so impressive build quality. But if you are fine with the prospect of it lasting only a year or more then go ahead with the PL-11. Its bass heavy to say the least. JVCs are more fun sounding and def have a better overall SQ than the PL-11. Downside is the warranty of only 4 months iirc.
Also take a look at the Creative EP630, built very well and carries more warranty too.

Marshmallows are a little thinner sounding compared to EP-630, and the tips supplied don't fit me well. I find Creative EP 630 much more comfortable with a thicker sound and has lasted me 2 years with pretty heavy usage.

Alright guys. Thanks for the reply. Will checkout JVC Marshmellow as well as EP-630. Will go for the one which impresses my ears more. Thanks guys.

Back