Please Suggest me a good phone under 17k

dragon_unleashed

I KNOW NOTHING
Adept
Hi, guys i will soon be buying a new fone for myself, so can you can please suggest me a good fone under 17k, I can be Nokia, LG or Samsung, should also be touch screen with good touch response...

Thank you.

Samsung wave bada os ... i use it .. the only bad thing is thats its bada os :p .. so apps are very few .. infact the ones which are there are useless ... as for the phone its awesome .. hd video recording and 5mp camera .. nice sound quality for music .. and playback of video is also good ... only the apps part sucks but thats a really big problem ... i feel the phone is pretty much useless without the amount of apps we get on android ...

Would suggest u nokia E72..... a real good fone...even i'm planning to buy one... just the colors in the fone hold me back.... rest all is good 2 my knowledge..

HTC wildfire is a good proven phone and one of the few Androids that have a more practical battery life. LG Optimus one P500 is another excellent viable offer with a huge fan base.

If you can get a Samsung Wave(highly unlikely) buy it , it has everything you could ask from a phone or a PMP.

Nokia E5 is another good option if you are considering E72.

Be careful of a few Moto's in this price range(suffering from hangs and frequent restarts) READ the user impressions on GSM-arena before selecting a phone.

You can get Samsung wave

but if you don't like BADA OS then you can look into Nokia C7 based on Symbian^3 OS or LG optimus one P500 based on android

Nokia E5 would also be a good choice, it will cost you ~11.5k. It has 3G, 5MP camera, GPS, wi-fi with 600Mhz processor, i have a friend who has been using it from last 2 months and feedback is positive so far

Back