PC Peripherals Please suggest new Cabinet !

Scorpy

Adept
Budget - ~5k

Config :

Intel 2500k

Gigabyte p67a-ud3r

2x4gb corsair xms3 memory

msi gtx 570

proccy Cooler : Noctua nh u12p se2

sound card

corsair hx620watt power supply .

and I want to put around 4 hds in it ...

so yeah ... Currently I'm using cm690 so I do want a bigger(preferred)/same sized cabinet . The problem with my current cabinet is that the fittings are somewhat loose . So the vibrations of the fans are enough to make sound cos the parts of the cabinet vibrate against each other . I thought of going for NZXT LEXA S >>> Buy NZXT in India | NZXT Crafted Series Guardian 921 RB

If anyone has a better suggestion please do post .

EDIT : Willing to extend my budget upto 8k for a better cabbie . I want the internals to be black :D .

I'm willing to extend my budget upto 8k for a good design . All these cabinets I just went through around 5k price are not that cool looking :p . One more thing I would like the internals to be all black and not normal grey color D: .

If you want a cool look how abt nzxt phantom and they also came up with phantom 410 but I dont know about the availability though..!!

OOOOOOhhh yeah ... the phantom looks awesome .. now thats what Im talking about . I think ill go for that if no other competitor is there in terms of looks :D .

^Nope interior is not black and also the sidepanel looks too bad to me :S . I think the phantom is the best choice right now . Please keep giving suggestions its not a cheap purchase >.> .

Bitfenix Colossus Venom also looks awesome ... but whats the price of that ? Its a full tower so will it be more than 8k D: ?

Damn I thought phantom was mid tower ... wooot it takes the caek then .. I'm buying phantom black eyes closed though my sis is buggin me to buy the red one .. ( thank god not the pink one ) >.> .

EDIT: I just saw that Phantom is also a mid tower case wtf ? Does it come in two different models ? D: .

Thanks vicky but those are not so good in looks compared to phantom :D ...

@Ganesh yeah thanks I searched on the net and found out . I'll have to make sure I make it clear to the shop while buying .

Dude kick the looks, get the NZXT Tempest EVO ~ 6200/- OR

Corsair Carbide 400R ~ 5400/-.

They look pretty good in fact the Tempest EVO looks minimalist and has beautiful lines [the sidepanel fan adds to it overall].

I dislike the Phantom's plastic finish, but apart from that it looks pretty good and has cavernous interiors.

If you can find this in a shop near you try to get this, Cooler Master Storm Sniper [retails ~8000/-] -- CM Storm » Products: Array.

I have the Storm Scout and can proudly say a damn fine cabinet it is.

Back