PC Peripherals PLease suggest SMPS.

I have a PC with the following specs and want a new SMPS for it.

Q8400.
Gigabyte G31-ES2L.
2 500 GB HDDs
1 old 160 GB HDD.

I have a zebronics el cheapo SMPS which is now 3 yrs old.
Please suggest some branded SMPS which will handle an overclocked CPU up to like 3.4 GHz from the 2.6 and all the HDDS.

I had the gigabyte 460 in mind but are there better or cheaper choices.
BANG for the BUCK is paramount here.

I'd suggest you to go for Corsair CX430V2-2.2k,It's a vfm psu.You can keep this psu for a long time of period and you can also upgrade over it.Hope this helps.:)

Quite easily. Corsair's customer support is handled by Kaizen in the country and is quite reputed for their prompt service.

It wares lists the seasonic 520W at 4400 and theprimeagbg site does list seasonic at all.
From where can I get this baby for sub 4k.

I am really sensitive to pricing here.
Also any other cheaper offering which can handle the 5850??

Call Primeabgb for pricing,I'm sure you'll get it for low price than 4.4k,It's just that prices have shot up big time so components are selling 1k higher than usual.
It wares lists the seasonic 520W at 4400 and theprimeagbg site does list seasonic at all.

you can get it cheaper on ebay if you have an ICICI card by using the 10% off coupon. or if you got 10% off coupon on mail.

PS: Flipkart had it for Rs 39xx a few days ago, but i had not decided on a unit then.

Back