Please Suggest Some Sandbox Games

rock21

Disciple
I am great fan of Sandbox Mode games and not to say a lover of GTA series !

I want some similar games.

Please Suggest !!

Thanks All !!

Red Faction Guerrilla....My second best Sandbox game after GTA IV. I liked GTA IV for its story, lovely music and wonderful city, but the gameplay sucked big time. The action was completely missing. The missions were too easy.

For me, Red Faction Guerrilla is best sandbox action game till date. It is available for Rs.299 only.

batman arkhym asylum to a certain extent is sandbox. what a brilliant game. it is what all superhero games should aspire to be. maybe just cause 1 & 2 if u like gta/mafia series.

Red Faction Guerrilla

The Seboteur

Mafia 2

Spider-Man Web of Shadows

GTA Series onviously

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Fallout 3

Borderlands

ME1 and 2

The Simpsons Hit & Run

Crackdown (Xbox 360 Only)

Assassins Creed (2 is much better than 1)

InFamous (PS3 Only)

Prototype

Saint's Row ( 1 and 2)

Crysis, S.T.A.L.K.E.R (All three games), Metro 2033 (More like Fallout 3 than straight out sand box)

As you mentioned your special liking for GTA series..JUST CAUSE 2 will be perfect for you,,its just opposite the GTA 4,except the graphics,,almost nill story,,ubercool action

my favorite sandbox game of all time is Saints Row 2. it's just too much fun! the pc version is awful though. you'll get only about 20 fps on a high end pc.
you should also try Prototype, that's a ton of fun too.

arun_rulezzz said:
my favorite sandbox game of all time is Saints Row 2. it's just too much fun! the pc version is awful though. you'll get only about 20 fps on a high end pc.

you should also try Prototype, that's a ton of fun too.
I played few initial missions of Saint Row 2 in pc in my current rig,,and it was running just fine (everything max out),although I have not benchmark it but I am sure it will above 30+fps anyway

Back