Storage Solutions Pls suggest HDD enclosure (to connect 3.5" HDD to K20 Pro)

Scramjet

Disciple
I want to convert the HDD from my Dad's old desktop PC into an External HDD that can connect to my Redmi K20 Pro.
The HDD is 3.5" 500GB SATA drive. The phone has USB 2.0 Type A (I think) male port at the end which connects to the wall charger, and USB Type-C male port at the end which connects to the phone.
Can someone provide link to suitable enclosure?

I don't want to buy an extra adapter (in addition to the enclosure) if possible.
Saw someone selling 500GB drive with enclosure for Rs. 1500 in the market section, and enclosure alone for Rs. 800. New 500GB external drive seems to be available for 2.4K at Reliance. So hopefully a new enclosure won't cost more than 1K.

If the enclosure has a external power source it is good to go, get any 3.5 inch enclosure and a USB type A to type C adapter in case HDD enclosure doesn't have a usb C.

https://www.amazon.in/External-Encl...rds=3.5+inch+enclosure&qid=1608447895&sr=8-11

Thanks. Rs.1350 seems a bit high. And I'm not able to infer what kind out output port it has. I don't want to buy an adapter if I can help it. That will drive the price up by another 300-350 I guess. Are there any other options, or any way to make sure if I'll be able to connect my phone to it without using an adapter?

Back