Audio Pls suggest me a replacement for my Altec lansing ATP3

amigoatul said:
Hope u have a decent soundcard for the MX5021....otherwise they might not sound so impressive.

i have a very old creative sb x-fi xtreme music card, i think creative has stop making more of these.

BTW lemme know if i can get something better at some VFM price.

voltas said:
how is creek destiny integrated amp, someone suggested me these, thy go for 2000$ out of my reach :(, i think at best i can push my dad upto 1 lakh mark, my frd wants to buy these and he has creek 5350se, he might wanna sell his 5350se to me, wat do you think is a fair price for them?
something tells me, i dont need anything like this, i mean jump wud be too big, dont you think so.

I'm not sure how much the 5350SE costs in India. But I would not pay more than 35-40k for it. I'm planning to put my significantly better McCormack DNA-125 for slightly more than that. The latter is a 2000$ amp and the Creek is a 1200$ amp.

The 5350SE is a nice sounding amp but not meant for very demanding speakers. The Epos M12 or M16 will partner nicely with it.

If budget is not much of an issue, then take a look at these, they have really good reviews, fantastic connectivity options, and a sub-out which you can use to connect a powered sub later:

Kali Audio LP6 is also a great option.

Then there's Edifier S350DB and R1855DB. Also Swans M50W all within 30k with subwoofer (if you can find them, that is).

If you want to go for separates, suggest take a look at Marantz IA and Dali Spektor speakers. But they'll run upwards of 70k.

Last edited:
It's usually the newbies who keep digging up these old threads by posting generic comments just to get access to the marketplace.

Back