Pls suggest Unlimited BB connection in Hyd

Hi. Please suggest a good ISP that offers unlimited downloads at decent speeds/price with minimum downtimes in Hyderabad..except for Beamfiber.

I hate Beam and their customer service make me wanna puke and i dont wanna deal with them..

Im currently on BSNL Home 500 plan with 2Mbps but its not unlimited.

Hi. Please suggest a good ISP that offers unlimited downloads at decent speeds/price with minimum downtimes in Hyderabad..except for Beamfiber.

I hate Beam and their customer service make me wanna puke and i dont wanna deal with them..

Im currently on BSNL Home 500 plan with 2Mbps but its not unlimited.

oops.. first to see some one hate the beam cable. If it is the customer service thats bothering you, then you have no other option than failtel

Hi. Please suggest a good ISP that offers unlimited downloads at decent speeds/price with minimum downtimes in Hyderabad..except for Beamfiber. I hate Beam and their customer service make me wanna puke and i dont wanna deal with them.. Im currently on BSNL Home 500 plan with 2Mbps but its not unlimited.

I understand ur frustration over Beam as i was in asimilar situation after 1 yr of beam stint. I have come back to good old bsnl now but with a premium pay of 1350/- unlimited plan.

It gives u 4mbps till 30GB which is pretty good for me. After that it reduces to 512kbps which is decent enough.
<

I think BSNL is the best bet for now or else Airtel which is little more expensive than BSNL.

sad to hear your experience with beam. You seem to be on low budget. I would recommend an Bsnl broadband 750ul, if you are not even satisfied with beam's service your alternative would be BSNL. Avoid failtel. You can check out reliance broadband also if it serves your area.

I would agree with some of the folks here. BSNL I think had one of the best customer service especially in my area. Had hardly any disconnect whatsoever.

^^ I didn't manage to get an Internet Connection from Beam in two years for trying repeatedly trying. That's how bad Beam's customer service is.

I am currently on Reliance 2Mbps unlimited plan (No FUP) that costs me over 2.8k per month. This is no longer available from Reliance. What they have now for the same price is an 8Mbps for 60GB and 1Mbps after the FUP limit.

aha. Go to their facebook page and give your details and ask them to call back for a new connection. I'l see how you dont get a connection from them. 2.8k you should be getting 6mbps unlimited
<

If you live anywer near to tolichowki, get elinks, its a local ISP.. i use their 1mbps plan for 750Rs.. no fup. there mite be downtimes but the best part is they will come n fix it that time itself as they stay nearby
<

I agree with X-jo here but not necessarily endorsing the specific provider he is referring to.But I generally observed that when I have broadband connection through the local providers the speeds are pretty good and most of them don't have FUP also if there is any disconnection due to wire cut etc they resolve it immediately.

However if it's technical problem like server etc it may take longer time.

#[member='Lord Nemesis'] Any update?

#X-jo Yeah local Isp fares well in some cases as they will have less users to handle. And most of them offer non-fup broadband because they wont have the software to decrease speeds.

#X-jo Yeah local Isp fares well in some cases as they will have less users to handle. And most of them offer non-fup broadband because they wont have the software to decrease speeds.

and I'm taking full advantage. Another good thing is the flexibility of stopping and starting service again. Eg, I'm going for 2 weeks vacation from tomorrow, i will stop the connection today, and start it when i come back, so i don't waste the 2 weeks ka days on billing. And all this happens just over a phone call, karlo duniya mutthi mein :p

Back