Plugin to Crop Videos while Playback

Don't think you can watch a video in real time while cropping, if you just want view the video in a smaller size window you can resize it to 50%...25%...and so on.

Cropping and Resizing is different.

I want to crop a video during playback that is remove a rectangular strip from bottom or top.

===============================================================

EDIT : Added Later

After some googling found some info that i exactly wanted.

The answer is FFDSHOW

mplayer.jpg

ffdshow.jpg

I can use the ffdshow filter with MplayerC aswell as with BSPlayer

FFDSHOW You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Info:- Free-Codecs.com : Download FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2006-09-01, FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2006-08-28 and FFDShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder 2006-08-03 SSE : FFDSHOW is a DirectShow decoding filter

if you want to crop the video then you can also use vlc player, just right click on the screen and you will get the crop option, however the aspect ratio changes by cropping the video, hence the video apppears to be streached vertically.

any particular reason why the title is blurred ;) :bleh:

dude in mplayerc, you can use the numpad keys to enlarge the whole pic or just vertically or horizontally on the fly

Quad, Move to VLC, you will find all the options that you need...

You can crop the video, resize the aspect, deinterlace videos, Use subs, broadcast videos..basically anything/everything that you want to do with Video Playback can be accomlished on VLC....

superczar said:
Quad, Move to VLC, you will find all the options that you need...

You can crop the video, resize the aspect, deinterlace videos, Use subs, broadcast videos..basically anything/everything that you want to do with Video Playback can be accomlished on VLC....

When i crop in VLC the size is only resized not actual cropping is done.

I got exactly what i needed in Mplayer Classic + FFDshow.

Back