PLz help.. Harassed by LM-In- Today SMSs !!

bhaskarvyas001

Disciple
Hello Guys,
Like the Title reads.. I am seriously pissed by the huge number of SMSs I am getting these days from sender as ' LM-In-Today' :mad:

The SMSs are all advertisements, selling stupid Reebok sunglasses or shoes.. I wonder how Reebok had become so cheapo to carry out such advertisements and harassing people. I am never going to buy Reebok stuffs ever!!

If any one has any idea of how to get rid of it or their SMS service plz plz plz do tell me.. I myself really do not know how they got my number.. :(

I don't think that 1909 works for all these msgs.. I have activated it long time back ,but I sill get these irritating msgs.. More like Bulk smses..

@op : it seems you have consented to receive promotion offers through india today at some of their website. thats why you are getting so many smses.

you retrieve info from your brain where did you clicked yes :p. also register for DND service. its also available through BSNL website.

Are you sure its in today and not mytoday?
AFAIK mytoday was subscribed by me by giving consent about the content.
If you do not want messages from them login to mytoday.mobi with your id and pass and disable those.

ggt said:
Are you sure its in today and not mytoday?

AFAIK mytoday was subscribed by me by giving consent about the content.

If you do not want messages from them login to mytoday.mobi with your id and pass and disable those.

Yes, right "mytoday" it is.. long back I had registered to some of their stupid services..

I think that can be the cause.. I will try disabling them right away..

will inform if it works..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATE!! --- No I don't think it is MyToday coz When I sent an SMS to retrieve my password, I got the response from DM-MyToday

Also, it says that my mobile number is not registered..

Back