plz suggest wifi router for iphone

I'd suggest u stick with Linksys routers! or Belkin if they are available!:D

Some D-link routers are good but not the indian ones afaik!:(

thanks, but i heard linksys has a lot of compatibility issues.....also can u plz specify the model .....i had a belkin but it wasnt compatible with my n79 so am skeptical about belkin.

many people r facing router compatibility problem with iphones & phones in general.....i had a bad experience with my n79 and had to sell of my belkin & n79......so this time i got to be absolutely sure that the router will be compatible with my iphone.

plz suggest a good wifi router for iphone with model no. & price .....thanks

help needed urgently!!

I guess any of though routers should work fine without a problem ... the one I'm using right now is the Buffalo WHR-HP-G54, gives me full range even 7-8 storeys below

Any router would do. Using my iphone with WRT54G v7, no problems whatsoever. I set my iphone IP manually, DHCP disabled in the router settings.

AFAIK just about any router should be compatible with the iPhone.

If you want to go ultra-cheap, you can try the Netgear WGR614 for about 1.6k.

If you need something better, give the Buffalo WHR-G125 a shot for about 1.8k.

There's a Linksys model selling for slightly more than 2k, though I dont specifically know which model it is.

P.s: These are street prices in Chennai

Hey thanks a lot, I just tested on the adsl version of linksys whr54g & it works . So if I get the whr54g it should work right? Am getting it for rs2300.

I was really after the buffalo router but it seems the dealers r staying away so can't get hold of one, anyway I am getting a linksys whr54g router, would that be a wise purchase for rs2300?

Threads Merged.

Yeah I heard that about the Buffalo here too, not sure what the issue exactly is, or if its the usual thing about dealers recommending only what they stock.

I guess you mean the linksys WRT54G? For 2.3k, should be fine too.

Theres nothing like wifi router for iphone, all wifi routers wil work with it, look for a router with good range and speed and if needed support for other firmwares..

hey thanks a lot guys ,just configured linksys wrh54g...had to reset once ...now its working fine & iphone connects instantly....thanks again.

Back