PM Modi May Try To Have Me Killed, Arvind Kejriwal Claims In Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi

Skilled
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is "so frustrated that he can get me killed," Arvind Kejriwal has said in a 10-minute video in which he catalogues his government's many points of dispute with the centre.

Claiming that the PM operates in a perpetual state of rage fueled by dislike for his opponents, the Chief Minister of Delhi says he has turned insomniac because he "is worried about whether the country is in safe hands".

The 10-minute video, titled "Arvind Kejriwal's message to the common man", has been posted on social media by his Aam Aadmi Party or AAP. Mr Kejriwal's reveal about his perceived threat to his life is made at the end. "Things will get worse," he says, "he can do anything, have me eliminated," asking his party's supporters and volunteers to prep for unrestrained persecution.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pm-c...ccusing-the-centre-of-going-after-aap-1436921

This guy has gone nuts and NDTV is just adding to the rage. Wonder where the country is going (not because of the PM but more because of these illogical, irrational junkies).

WTF is wrong with you guys? Do you watch the news? The BJP Central govt through its influence is
1) Throwing their MLAs into jail,
2) Some 10-20 bills passed in the assembly by democratically elected people who got 67/70 seats in elections have been stopped for no good reason.
3) The Delhi police is almost after their life. CBI has been unleashed after their officers.
4) They are working at less than HALF the officer strength and the central govt is transferring out more officers to other states!
5) They had an anti corruption branch that was under Central Govt, that was taken over by Central govt by bringing in the Paramilitary!
6) There are rapes happening everyday in the city, the govt dissolved the Womens safety taskforce!
7) Everyone remotely associated with them is being harassed through and through.

For ****s sake this is an ELECTED government. And this lunatic PM is after their life. Seeing the response they are getting in Punjab, Goa and Gujarat, I have no qualms believing that Kejriwal has successfully not just become a roadblock, but he is beating them at their game, and they want to restrict him while they can. Can his life be at risk? Absolutely. BJP and Modi / Shah combo has repeatedly shown that there is no level that is too low for them.

You guys are talking as if Modi has not killed a single person. Killing and Stalking is their game. BC how short is your memory?

Oh and BTW, make sure you read it with context. Here's the full Video. Please add it to the first post.

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is "so frustrated that he can get me killed," Arvind Kejriwal has said in a 10-minute video in which he catalogues his government's many points of dispute with the centre.

Claiming that the PM operates in a perpetual state of rage fueled by dislike for his opponents, the Chief Minister of Delhi says he has turned insomniac because he "is worried about whether the country is in safe hands".

The 10-minute video, titled "Arvind Kejriwal's message to the common man", has been posted on social media by his Aam Aadmi Party or AAP. Mr Kejriwal's reveal about his perceived threat to his life is made at the end. "Things will get worse," he says, "he can do anything, have me eliminated," asking his party's supporters and volunteers to prep for unrestrained persecution.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pm-c...ccusing-the-centre-of-going-after-aap-1436921
Ignore him,
Nothing bothers him much more than that, and Modi doesn't even think he's worth a mention in any platform & that's the right way to deal with him.

He's a sort of politician who's thriving on media publicity, with right wing being unpopular with so called Secular Press, he's emerged as a messiah, even his baby version "Kanhaiyya" was given enough publicity. They'll get shoes thrown, ink sprayed or slapped just to occupy the front page.

RIP Kejri
& Our last hope of non corrupt and non capitalist political party for improving India. He's successfully killed a revolution heralded by Anna and team to his antics and hunger for publicity. No one will ever be able to win an election with anti-corruption as agenda (because he's made mockery of it) any more & I hate him for killing a revolution.

He tried to prosecute Jaitley,
and started crying foul when the central government does same with your MLAs? A CM of half state, comparing and complaining PM for every criticism against him? What if you've been elected with 67/70, every government including Sheila Dixit govt had a clear majority ! She's back in active politics now, everyone knows that he doesn't follow his accusations to logical conclusions, a Barking dog perhaps.

Anyday Govt is the biggest Goonda out there!
Govt with police is a biggest Goonda in a democracy ; that's why we pay hafta (in the form of taxes), So central Govt will be a much bigger Goonda than state govt with the central police, military and intelligence etc. a sort of unwritten code has to be followed when dealing with a Goonda much bigger than you. You started maligning head of central govt and tried to prosecute its FM by witch hunting using investigation team under your capacity now you're accusing them of might be planning to kill you? Is this the revolutionary political change you're trying to bring about? Its pretty cheap!

BTW there's a management teaching ;" if you want to be very successful you should choose great friends ; But if you want to be more successful you should choose a Greater Enemy" if you're targeting Modi on that philosophy ; Best of luck.

2 things -
the same elected candidate brought the govt to the roads before being re-elected by the Delhi patriots of AK.
I guess you are informed about the "kills" Modi and BJP has arranged so far. You must warn your AK before Modi gets to him or his own cough killing him.[DOUBLEPOST=1469645619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also to add, BJP will target a better candidate to kill if they have to and not this kid.

Looks like Kejriwal hit a nerve that bhakts don't want to be seen. Opens avenues for new criticism and reenforces the fears that people have had for a long time about menacing Modi.
All BJP Bhakts coming out to spit venom and quickly trying to discredit it. lol Looks like we should gear up for a Dictator in the coming years. Every dictator has had his fair share of fans.

I keep coming back to this post and seeing these replies its hilarious how easy it is for a murderer to fool people just using PR agencies. Modi & BJP under him and Shah are A grade Assholes. Kejri might be irritating, but he is the one that works for YOU, not Ambani and Adani. For the first time in history of India, there is a party that is trying to do shit, and you self destructive **** laugh when he says his life is in danger. Sometimes I think we get the leaders we deserve. Maunmohan Modi doesnt utter a word when dalits/muslims are being killed over "suspicions" of beef, self rightious vigilantes are beating up women over cows. Imagine if that was your mom. Kashmir is Burning, Stupid *** cant find a second to say anything on it?

You have to be blind or stupid to think Kejri is the bad guy here. He only shouts for publicity, while Modi is killing the idea of India slowly, and by the time you guys realize you'd have a dictator to deal with. Sabotaging the autonomy of the State Govts, burning Kashmir is just the beginning. If people dont raise their voices things are going to get ugly very soon. Hardcore supporters are surprised over how AAP is being targeted officially. This is has never happened in history and contravenes all ethics. The precedent that is being set is against the very idea of India, that people like you and me can elect a govt with 67/70 seats and a Dicktator PM can walk all over them. Imagine if its a govt you voted for and Congress or AAP in the centre pulled this stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back