WTB Pogoplug Series 4

nimod

Adept
Hi,

Looking for Pogoplug Series 4.
I remember few members imported Pogoplugs in past.
If anyone has extra/unused piece, please PM me with price.
(Please ignore the requirements list shown above. Its there because it has to be.)

TIA,

Thanks @vyral_143

@nimod I don`t recall the details but just last Saturday I saw it in the attic during Dasara cleaning... I missed the model all people brought and got something that can not be used for 24x7 downloading. You could have it free (bear the shipping), doubt I know where its power adapter is though. PM me.

Thanks @vyral_143

@nimod I don`t recall the details but just last Saturday I saw it in the attic during Dasara cleaning... I missed the model all people brought and got something that can not be used for 24x7 downloading. You could have it free (bear the shipping), doubt I know where its power adapter is though. PM me.

That would be great really.
Sending pm.

Found this on eBay

If we make GO, 5-10 pcs then we can ask ishop or iccworld to import. Really good price.

Found this on eBay

If we make GO, 5-10 pcs then we can ask ishop or iccworld to import. Really good price.

Willing for the GO.

Ok i have mailed to geb guys, will get reply tomorrow. Now there are 2 version that i see
Pogo v4 A1 01 and pogo A3 01. What's the difference between them ? And which one do we need.

5 pcs $48
10pcs $87

Shipping weight for each is 1.1 lbs(pound) , i guess 5 kg package. If any one has GST number then i think we can lower import duty. ( 42% currently).
My calculations say ebay price x 100 generally. Let's wait & see
Screenshot_20191002-091728.jpeg
Screenshot_20191002-091738.jpeg

Anyone here in TE has used this? Since there is 0 software support now that the company is out of business, is the final firmware/software good enough?

Back