Pointer precision problem

kenwoo

Recruit
Hey guys, I'm having a strange problem here whenever i play counter strike I have this weird acceleration problem with my pointer, it's like when I have "Pointer precision" on but I unticked it... It only happens ingame not outside of game and thank you for reading this.

Firstly lemme know your DPI settings and your mice config..!
use no force command at your launch options..!
No Force Command : -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel
and you re done..!

I think instead of going to the registry, he can go to the mouse pointer options within control panel and cancel the tick on the "enhance pointer precision" check box.

kenwoo said:
Hey guys, I'm having a strange problem here whenever i play counter strike I have this weird acceleration problem with my pointer, it's like when I have "Pointer precision" on but I unticked it... It only happens ingame not outside of game and thank you for reading this.

Which mouse ?? What DPI u play at ?? What ingame res. u play at ??

Here are some tips to remove cursor acceleration/interpolation completely :

(i) Disable "Enhance pointer precision" from mouse control panel, and set cursor sensitivity to the 6th notch

(ii) Use CPL mouse fix to remove any remaining acceleration (see attachment)

(iv) Disable Vsync or any frame rate smoothing option

(iii) While playing CS use the noforce launch options, -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -noforcemparms

Hope these help .. do tell us u're mouse and dpi stuff ..

ok..i have a logitech G5..I game at 1024X768 (vsync off) 100fps..i ve disabled smartmove in SETPOIN software..n the sensitivity is at 5 ..using set poin implementation..Usually game at 1250 dpi..

is this ok..?/ do i still have to use that fix n command launch options??

I'm sure the G5 doesn't supports 1250 dpi at the hardware level .. 400,800 and 2000 are the only dpi settings u can use without interpolation .. as a gamer i'd recommend u remove all traces of Setpoint, and game at standard mouse settings.. the polling rate shud be 500 Hz by default (even with Setpoint), and then u set either 800 or 2000 dpi and adjust the sensitivty from ingame .. at 1024*768 u'll probably settle for 800 dpi.

Also apply the cpl mouse fix :) ..

Back