Police clamp down on anti-israel protests

blr_p

Skilled

The state has decided enough is enough.

Don't know how many caught this

Googlers against genocide :wideyed:

Has Google reduced their hiring requirements that such idiots cannot sufficiently educate themselves that no genocide is happening by simply googling?

28 fired with another 20 more for aiding and abetting a mutiny.

Does working for Google matter anymore that people can throw away such high paying jobs at a whim?

Finally, what was the need to harass Alec Baldwin like this.

White devil she calls him. Seriously WTF

Eyeballs yeah. Deserved what he did after

Last edited:
Who is funding these protests in the US and unrest in general?

Qatar. Who sees itself as part of the Muslim brotherhood.

This report lays out the way that Qatar is operating a war-chest with between $500 Billion – $1 Trillion USD of assets and growing, to affect soft power in the west – including the U.S.’ prestigious universities.

That's an awful lot of money to have. Billions to US universities, buy up media and lobbying firms. No wonder university administrators suffered a lack of moral clarity when it came to clearing out the encampments. All these protests had lots of money backing them. And the professors too. These are not organic or natural protests. They are fully paid for.

Who is Israel fighting. Hamas, a group that considers itself an affiliate of the Muslim brotherhood.

There I was thinking that this was some future threat to deal with but it turns out we've had to deal with the Muslim brotherhood not so long ago and it's a pity the government caved.

Remember the Nupur Sharma affair?

Whereas in the west these people have to resort to bribing here they hold our expatriates to ransom. That's why the government caved.

This lot want to break the friendly relations between India and the gulf. So the Muslim brotherhood is an evil group that needs to monitored and defeated. They were ousted from Egypt under gulf encouragement because they threaten the governments of Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, UAE & Saudi.

In the Arab countries the MB resorts to violence which is why it's been kicked out of most of them only to take up refuge in Qatar. A country that in 2017 was blocaded by the Saudis & Emiratis. Qatar is a country that plays both sides and will get it's fingers burnt sooner or later.

Last edited:
To preface my reply below: I am currently attending one of the US universities which until very recently had an encampment.
All these protests had lots of money backing them. And the professors too. These are not organic or natural protests. They are fully paid for.
Since you are so sure, could you kindly connect me to the person(s) in charge of disbursing funds for the protests and sit-ins? My friends and I were wholly unaware of this and I am sure they will appreciate receiving money for their efforts as much as I will :D

Looking forward receiving this monetary compensation you speak about, thanks so much for the info :D
Will also ask my profs. who they were being funded by and try to get contacts, because money is totally the reason all of us were/are doing this.

In your worldview there, there appears to be no place for principles or morals for those who you consider "others" and it is purely money that drives these "others". These concepts of morality and principles apply only to yourself and your own ilk/believers, right?

Last edited:
Since you are so sure, could you kindly connect me to the person(s) in charge of disbursing funds for the protests and sit-ins? My friends and I were wholly unaware of this and I am sure they will appreciate receiving money for their efforts as much as I will :D
This is for Columbia since they hogged all the limelight

Check the isgap link above
Looking forward receiving this monetary compensation you speak about, thanks so much for the info :D
Will also ask my profs. who they were being funded by and try to get contacts, because money is totally the reason all of us were/are doing this.
You know there was a similar exchange from 2010 which should tell you nothing has changed. That is the shocking part.

You should watch the below video to understand who it is you are really supporting

Her reply at the end says it all. Chilling.
In your worldview there, there appears to be no place for principles or morals for those who you consider "others" and it is purely money that drives these "others".
Protests cost money. It means you are not doing what you should be doing.

The participation by people off campus was like 60%. A minority might have the views you espouse. Definitely not the rest.

There was a lot of organisation going on here. Synchronised protests across several countries and this was before Israel even began operations. Who are those people?

They went so far that people in the US understand who this lot are when they see the american flag being taken down and replaced by a Palestinian one. When an American flag is even burned.
These concepts of morality and principles apply only to yourself and your own ilk/believers, right?
No Israeli should ever have to apologise for Israel defending itself. Israel owes the world nothing.

These protests are not pro pal, they are pro Hamas

What morality are you talking about?

If you really cared for the Pals you would have asked for the surrender of Hamas and the unconditional return of the hostages. The war would be over. Isn't that your goal?

But not one 'pro pal' protest ever asks for that. I wonder why :)

Last edited:
No Israeli should ever have to apologise for Israel defending itself.
Would you say the same about Pakistan also then? What are your views on Pakistan as a state, since both these religious states treat the minority religious groups as second-class citizens with much less rights than the religious majority?
Israel owes the world nothing.
This sentence tells me you are definitely either an excellent troll or have graduated with honors from WhatsApp University. Just one article which shows how much money Israel owes to simply the cotizens of USA alone. And before you say it's "aid", know that no country, much less the USA, is not so naive to simply give $300billion of aid to any country if it doesn't expect something in return (be it intelligence via MOSSAD, technology developed by them, etc).

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and I am not going to engage further with this conversation as this is not going to go anywhere.

Would you say the same about Pakistan also then? What are your views on Pakistan as a state, since both these religious states treat the minority religious groups as second-class citizens with much less rights than the religious majority?
Non sequitur
This sentence tells me you are definitely either an excellent troll or have graduated with honors from WhatsApp University. Just one article which shows how much money Israel owes to simply the cotizens of USA alone. And before you say it's "aid", know that no country, much less the USA, is not so naive to simply give $300billion of aid to any country if it doesn't expect something in return (be it intelligence via MOSSAD, technology developed by them, etc).

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and I am not going to engage further with this conversation as this is not going to go anywhere.
What is the purpose of this 'aid' ?

It's not money given out of the goodness of American hearts. It's intent is to put a leash on Israel. Change their mindset from an offensive one which is good for them to a defensive one which is bad. But good from a US standpoint in the backdrop of the cold war chessboard.

The US only appears on the scene after the '67 war.

'48,' 56 & '67 had no US involvement in fact US opposition and Israel came out ahead.

In the 70s this so called aid made up half of the IDF' s budget. These days it's not even a sixth.

Under Obama, basic munitions, tank and artillery shells were offered for free. This means no incentive for local ordinance factories to make the same. The Israelis foolishly agreed to this at the time and have had to scramble to get their domestic lines up.

The Israelis want variants of F15's & F16's. They don't need more. No dice, the coupons they get are only good for F35's. I could go on but you get the idea.

To be an US ally is the equivalent of getting strung out on drugs. First few hits are free...

The US also gives aid to the Pals. The police force in Judea & Samaria are funded, armed and trained by the US. Can't say that money went to good use. Nobody ever talks about it.

Last edited:
What are your views on Pakistan as a state, since both these religious states
Pakistan is a religious state. Israel is a nation/tribal state. Very different.

Membership to the Jewish nation doesn't depend on a belief. If you are born to a Jewish mother, you are a Jew (other people do join the tribe, but it is rare and the process is difficult).

A religious state is a state of perversion. It is unnatural.

Back