Poll: Browser

Switch

Skilled
I just saw albert's post for firefox winning the The best PC Product Of The Year so could not resist posting this Poll.

What browser do you use and why!

I have made the poll public. Hope nobody minds.

Firefox :D
Mods:
Add Maxthon also.

drgrudge posted 1.27 minutes later:

WHY?
Extensions --> i like adblock and bugmenot extension the most..
Free and open source
Less RAM utilisation
Faster

*Maxthon Added*

I use Maxthon as i find it the best and i like the various features like Aliases, faster search, text highlighting, super drag drop etc.

I also like the ad block feature in Maxthon.:)

ME IE..... Simply because I cannot be bothered to download a new browser and install it. I am happy with IE. Have not had any virus, spyware, adware attacks till now and find no reason to shift to FF or opera....

Maxthon here ..

Reason : Cauz its the best .. It has the best Ad blocker, small memory footprint, great features, nice customizeablity ..
Most of what FF get from extensions are built in Maxthon ..

IE herie ;)
Last month FF thou.......
didnt install it aftr format this timee, cuz i dnt knw;) i feel the images load slowly in FF ....
LuCif3r
whn will i get to add such tags to mine.......:(
never i guess:(

I have stopped using FF.It caused a driver error with the nv4disp.dll when displaying flash sites every day!
Back to Opera 8.01,only one crash(not the driver error) in 2 months,probably due to me accessing a 'u know what' kinda site. :ashamed:

maxthon here.

and sometimes opera too.

ff does not stand stable in my system damn that browser it crashed everytime i installed it and tried to use it. so it has been cremated by me.

why : i like maxthon for its simplicity and ease of use and all the advanced features you need are there.

opera : damn fast browser, i always use it for graphics intensive sites and nice resident cache. click back button in any browser and see yourself opera wins hands down.

i felt opera much heavier on my system, and also was not faster than ff... never tried maxthon.. can any1 give, the size to download, HD space, and mem footprint it takes..

Back