CPU/Mobo Poll: Most Impressive Motherboard Brand

Ov3rLoRd

Adept
Hi everyone nowdays there are so many motherboard brands available that one would need comparison chart to pick best as some are best in perfomance and some others in giving true value for your money.

We are here to find the mobo brand which gives BEST IMPRESSION after considering following 3 factors-
FEATURES
PERFORMANCE
VALUE FOR MONEY
if you feel the same please take part in poll to find MOST IMPRESSIVE MOTHERBOARD BRAND.
please give reason of your choice and some suggestion.
My vote- GIGABYTE
reason- sturdy and overclocking friendly

Depends on which platform you are looking for..

For AMD I would go for DFI , Gigabyte or MSI.. Asus layout didn't impress me specially the heatsink they introduce :mad: ..

Currently MSI GD70 790FX seems to be the best MB for AM3 CPU :)

Most impressive in terms of -

Looks and design: Foxconn (their Blood Rage is the sexiest mobo ever)

Features: ASUS mobos usually have tons of features and usually outdo the competition. EVGA is probably the only other brand that matches it.

Reliability: ASUS, based on my experience. I still have a highly overclocked AthlonXP on a 7 year old A7N266-VM running 24*7 without a problem.

Performance: Gigabyte for C2Ds, ASUS for i7s, MSI for AMD

VFM: Gigabyte EG31 series for C2Ds. Absolutely brilliant value IMO!

Overall, it's a tie between ASUS and GB.

This poll isn't a proper one its like comparing oranges and apples.

You have to specify a segment as different segments have different motherboards,

FaH33m said:
Evga boards never fail to impress me :p sadly they are not available in India officially.

How official do you want them to be? Like when the EVGA CEO comes down to your doorstep nd asks you to buy one? :bleh::bleh:

They are available officially through Tirupati, the Indian distrys for them.

Gigabyte has to be the winner, they make awesome boards for cheap. But then again Intel Original Boards have a really long life.

nitant said:
Gigabyte has to be the winner, they make awesome boards for cheap. But then again Intel Original Boards have a really long life.

So, you're the guy who voted for Intel? :p
I have to agree though, Intel original motherboards just keep working...until you start wishing they'd break down!

Back